Catnox

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Laura

Re: Catnox

Post by Laura »

Ooooh! I love this! :) The hexagon pattern in the background is awesome (love that you repeat them for your headers) and I really like your colour choices. <3 I can't wait to see more from you on your future projects!!

Just FYI, the image for your joined FL isn't showing up. :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Cool layout :D I like how you did the navigation ^^
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Very cool layout! I like how the sharp, clean edges of the hexagon pattern contrast with the rough, torn edges of the paper underneath the navigation. :D

The text wrapping around and under the navigation works out really well, too, except for the Joined page--the "Books" link kinda ends up out in left field--but other than that, it looks really neat!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Very nice! I love how it visually follows the same path as the previous design you had, while also being different. :D
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Can only echo what others have already said - I love the background and the navigation! And the link effect!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

THREE MONTHS LATE BC I never commented on this!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE IT THOUGH. I always love your layouts because I think they're super unique, and you always have some really interesting details that I ADMIRE. Dotted border hovers, the way your text wraps around your navigation (IM ALWAYS IN AWE OF IT WHEN I VISIT OK), and the PATTERN!!!