like-knives.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: like-knives.org

Post by Mikari »

Love the KH updates! :D
mishiro

Post by mishiro »

You have been really productive lately, Megan! :D I'm loving how you're revamping old layouts and giving them new shiny ones! It really shows how much you've improved and how much effort you're putting into your sites so double thumbs up for you my friend! <3
From the earth, the land, the sea and sky
They can never win, but they sure can try

Icon by Megan
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Dang, girl, you've been busy! I really love your matching Persona layouts and that splash page for Soteria. And I am ridiculously excited for your Axel site, you have no idea!

I also used to own the Marluxia FL like a million years ago, so I'm glad you were able to get the FL and expand the site to include a tribute! You did a really good job :)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks everyone! It means a lot to me to have all of the support! I will hopefully have new updates soon! Exams and being sick now has me down x_x

@Stefi - Thank you! I actually think you were the one who adopted the FL to me a long time agooooo. I used to go by "Rika" and @ dark-ocean.net However, I ended up losing all my stuff and quitting for a few years and then I came back and reapplied for the FL and everything xD So that's funny!

Axel is almost ready to be posted at the new URL and with new sections! I am excited as well :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hey guys! Back here for a few more updates:

Darker than Winter, my tribute to Saix from KH, has finally moved over to my KH sub-domain with a brand new look as well as some updated information pages!

Blue Bird, my tribute to Hanon from MMPPP, has a new layout! It will be a matching layout with another mermaid princess that I am working on and will post later on~ :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

aaaah I looked at these on mobile this morning!! Your Saix shrine has such a pretty name! And that Hanon layout is just so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Especially the shiny "bubbles". ;_; I've got to point out that the bold text colour on is quite difficult for me to read due to low contrast, in case you'd consider tweaking it a bit. :>

And what is this about another mermaid princess I hear. <O><O> /waits impatiently
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I really love the new layout for Hanon! Both look great, Megan! You're on a roll! :DD ♥
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Nice work on both these designs! WOOOO REVAMPALOOZAS EVERYWHERE ^O^
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org