like-knives.org

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

like-knives.org

Post by Megan »

Well, I figured I would make one of these posts as well! I've been a little busy lately with updating a bunch of stuff, so I will start out my first post talking about that!

PERSONA 3 REVAMP
- Junpei : DEFINING HERO
- Chidori : HEART OF GLASS
- Junpei x Chidori : SKETCHES

All three layouts have been changed because I was happy with them all matching with version 1! Also, the gallery pages for both have now been updated with the Movies 1-3 screenshots. I also revamped the information pages. Sketches still needs an update with info, however.

KINGDOM HEARTS REVAMP
- Axel : Not posting the URL yet, but I have been working on my tribute to Axel, and I am excited to see the Shrine Revamp 2016 event! It will be up in time for that
- Riku Replica : IMITATION - new layout and updated information / stylistic things on the site

RANDOM OTHER LAYOUT CHANGES:
- Retasu (TMM) : FRAGILE BIRD
- Kirara (IY) : SOTERIA
- Galaxy Angel : IN THE CHAOS

So yes! I'll be updating more later. Thanks guys :p
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: like-knives.org

Post by Robin »

Awesome work! You've been a busy busy busy little webdesign bee :D Also, those matching layouts :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

OMG the matching layouts for Junpei and Chidori and their relationship they are so great ;;
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Anise

Post by Anise »

Wow! You've been very busy! I also love the matching Junpei and Chidori layouts. I think your Retasu layout is my favorite though. I'm biased by my love for green though.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

You've been so productive! I *LOVE* the Persona 3 layout revamps and how they all match! The galleries look awesome too! I love the other layouts too! ESPECIALLY Riku replica! I've been really liking your recent layout designs! Great work! :D
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks everyone! All of your kind words keep me inspired to update and continue making websites!

I have a new update:

Marluxia is one of my Organization XIII member shrines: http://like-knives.org/kh/marluxia/
I am slowly moving all of my KH sites to my subdomain, and updating layouts, graphics, and editing content. Hope you enjoy!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Love the KH updates! :D
mishiro

Post by mishiro »

You have been really productive lately, Megan! :D I'm loving how you're revamping old layouts and giving them new shiny ones! It really shows how much you've improved and how much effort you're putting into your sites so double thumbs up for you my friend! <3
From the earth, the land, the sea and sky
They can never win, but they sure can try

Icon by Megan
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Dang, girl, you've been busy! I really love your matching Persona layouts and that splash page for Soteria. And I am ridiculously excited for your Axel site, you have no idea!

I also used to own the Marluxia FL like a million years ago, so I'm glad you were able to get the FL and expand the site to include a tribute! You did a really good job :)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks everyone! It means a lot to me to have all of the support! I will hopefully have new updates soon! Exams and being sick now has me down x_x

@Stefi - Thank you! I actually think you were the one who adopted the FL to me a long time agooooo. I used to go by "Rika" and @ dark-ocean.net However, I ended up losing all my stuff and quitting for a few years and then I came back and reapplied for the FL and everything xD So that's funny!

Axel is almost ready to be posted at the new URL and with new sections! I am excited as well :D