raygunsueORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Re: raygunsueORG

Post by Lethe »

UPDATE TOPICS THAT GIVE YOU PREVIEW PICS FOR UPCOMING PROJECTS, I AM SO HERE FOR THAT. I already love the mock-up header a lot... <O><O>

Your new domain layout is so playful. <333 The boxes on the Organization page are adorbs.

Anyway, as Masao said, we're here if you have any questions! If you enjoy chatrooms, you can spam questions and get support there too. <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Guys, I am really touched by how friendly and positive everyone has been to me, even within my very brief tenure on the board. Thank you all. <3

Sometimes I think I give up on certain creative endeavors because I think, "Pfft, if no one else cares, why should I?" This welcome has been very helpful in making me feel like everyone is nice, everyone is sincerely interested in everybody else, and everyone is also working their butts off. Inspires me to work MY butt off!

*smooches everybody*

RAY GUN SUE
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

We're all very excited about how active you've been, so keep making stuff! <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

♥♥♥ Sophiaaaa~ I'm so glad that we're all here to inspire you! I'm excited to see all the new things you are working on! Thanks for sharing it with us! ♥
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I just saw the new layout, it's so cute & colorful!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I love the colours in this layout. Also, I am deeply fond of the wee footer image, it is a cute little cloud. :music:

Looking forward to basically ALL of your projects, too!
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I also wanted to say - I don't know if this is the right place, but oh well - that I love the way you set up your signature to match your current domain layout. :D
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

-hugs all- I'm sorry for not responding sooner to you, @Mikari, I very much appreciate it <3

Haha! I guess I'm a cute lil' cloud fan? And a matchy-matchy fan, sometimes to stylistic detriment. Thank you both, @Emmma and @Rosangela <3

RAY GUN SUE
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I am very impressed by your collective layout! Grey + neon are so hard to work with and you pulled it off great.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone