raygunsueORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Sophia

raygunsueORG

Post by Sophia »

*waves* Hi everyone! I figure having thread would be helpful - nice to have a record, and maybe having something 'public' about updating might help me stay on top of that.

raygunsueORG
  • 26 NOV - I made one layout, from Momodora. Simple, but I wanted something up.
  • 03 DEC - Intimidated / inspired by the gorgeous sites bopping around here, I updated the layout to feature Bee & Puppycat, much brighter, a bit bigger, more textured usages of CSS. My next goal is to figure out how PHP works. :S
shrines
  • VOX POPULI - I've been madly trying to make a White Stripes style layout for my transistor shrine, but I've been stymied by where my photoshop skillz fail my layout dreams. Whatever. How else ya gonna improve. Here's the beginnings of a top image:
Last edited by Sophia on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAY GUN SUE
Destinie

Re: raygunsueORG

Post by Destinie »

It's looking good to me!! :D
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

oh the new domain layout looks great! I really like the navigation. :inlove:

and if you need any help on php, feel free to ask around the Codings and Scripts section.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

The new layout looks great! love the funky colors you put together~ Makes me feel like I'm in a dream land.

ALSO "Ater lying about my age to get into Neopets way-back-when," HAHAHAHAHA SAME.

Can't wait to see what you do with your upcoming tribute ideas! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome!! Love the gray background with the bright multicolor pops :D

And oh wow, lots of projects! That Vox Populi header looks like it's taking shape really well so far!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Wow wow wow! Coloooorssssss :D
I really like how you set up the organization page in the new design :D

Nice header! Let us see how it develops later.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

UPDATE TOPICS THAT GIVE YOU PREVIEW PICS FOR UPCOMING PROJECTS, I AM SO HERE FOR THAT. I already love the mock-up header a lot... <O><O>

Your new domain layout is so playful. <333 The boxes on the Organization page are adorbs.

Anyway, as Masao said, we're here if you have any questions! If you enjoy chatrooms, you can spam questions and get support there too. <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Guys, I am really touched by how friendly and positive everyone has been to me, even within my very brief tenure on the board. Thank you all. <3

Sometimes I think I give up on certain creative endeavors because I think, "Pfft, if no one else cares, why should I?" This welcome has been very helpful in making me feel like everyone is nice, everyone is sincerely interested in everybody else, and everyone is also working their butts off. Inspires me to work MY butt off!

*smooches everybody*

RAY GUN SUE
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

We're all very excited about how active you've been, so keep making stuff! <O><O>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

♥♥♥ Sophiaaaa~ I'm so glad that we're all here to inspire you! I'm excited to see all the new things you are working on! Thanks for sharing it with us! ♥