About Old School

From February 2015 to August 2015, we are challenging members to create sites to subjects that debuted in the 20th Century! Grab your walkman, unpack your SNES, drag out your vintage comics, and dust off those VHS tapes.
Chibi

Re: About Old School

Post by Chibi »

Hey guys! First of all, I love this challenge! Bring on the nostalgia~!

Second of all, I have a question. I think this challenge might finally help me work on my Kai shrine, but I'm not sure if it qualifies for the challenge. Beyblade came out first in 2000, but the second and third series came out after that and I want to include those too in the shrine. Can I do that? If not, no biggie, I can just choose another subject. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Hey Chibi! When did Kai first appear? If he appeared in 2000 then he would be approvable. However, because this challenge is over in a little more than two weeks (August 1st) I'm not sure if I can approve your sign up at this time. If you think you can finish it before the challenge is over then you are more than welcome to sign up, but just keep in mind that it would be super tight.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

He did appear in the very first series back in 2000. But you're right, I hadn't noticed the date... I thought I had more time than two weeks (I am terrible with keeping track of time!). I'm not sure if I will sign up then... all the old subjects I like are kinda big topics. I feel so bad, I was looking forward to an Old School challenge and I missed it. XD;; Ah well. Maybe I can sign up for the next challenge instead?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

No worries Chibi! You can always sign up for the next challenge. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.