All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda joint site?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 am 
Administrator

Pouch: 1,514.50 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
nyxmidnight wrote:
Destinie wrote:
Is there a way to turn off reblogs for tumblr?

Well, no. It's the fundamental system Tumblr works on.

I was curious because I am pretty sure you can have private blogs on tumblr, right? (Unless I am confusing it with something else.) So I thought that it would be possible to turn off the reblogs but it makes sense that you can't.

I think we should consider a more lightweight CMS than Wordpress hmmm...maybe the one that Nyx posted? :p

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 am 
Communications Staffer

Pouch: 245.00 Coins

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
I mean yes, you can have a private Tumblr, but Tumblr has no friends level/friendslock/anything useful, it's either "just you" or "the entire world". There is a feature to password-lock your Tumblr but in my experience it's pretty buggy, only usable on secondary blogs, and you have to give people the password somehow, not to mention password-protected entries will not appear on people's dash, making a publication Tumblr for a WP blog rather useless.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:41 am 
Administrator

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode
oh yeah I totally dropped the ball on this and I don't think I have time to do it anymore, sorry all! I should probably close this topic. ^___^;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 am 
Administrator

That's a nice offer, Jamie. If you and other people want to do it, that's great! I personally don't have the time to participate now. :C