The Herald Eight

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

The Herald Eight

Post by Megan »

Hello everyone! If you love Pokemon, and more importantly Gym Leaders, then you should definitely create a site and become a part of my new web-ring The Herald Eight (Site title thanks goes to Destinie & Megan!!) Anyways.... I just wanted to plug it here to see if anyone else wanted to participate in making a site! I am also pretty proud of myself for getting this up in a few hours as well! There is no time limit to join in so I didn't want to post it in events (Sorry if I put this in the wrong place).... so yeah! Feel free to join in at anytime :D

I'll update this list below as people comment what they want to me or on here just so we know who is planning sites!

UPCOMING GYM LEADERS:
Burgh from Unova by Todd
Winona from Heonn by Megan - http://like-knives.org/pkmn/winona
Misty from Kanto by Samantha
Cheren from Unova by Samantha
Clair from Johto by Chibi
Elesa from Unova by Megan
Last edited by Megan on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Todd

Re: The Herald Eight

Post by Todd »

Oh man, this looks and sounds so awesome! I'll definitely have to participate! I'll claim Burgh from BW and BW2. He's my favorite gym leader. I just need to replay...
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Looks great, Megan! I like the tidbits about strenghts and weaknesses haha. Since this is open indefinitely, I'm moving this to Joint Projects so that this doesn't get lost among all the plugs!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Yessssssss this is awesome!! I'll claim Cheren from Unova and Misty from Kanto. Totally looking forward to this! >3
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Yay! I hope that more people join in on this idea because it's really awesome talking to all of you about making shrines for this! :D The site looks awesome, and I can't wait to see everyone's new shrines!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I really want to do Blaine, Lt. Surge, and Fantina. NO PROMISES.

But seriously I love this so much thanks so much for making this, Megan. I can't wait to update The Godfather with those cute little Kanto badges ♥
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This looks awesome :D looking forward to more new gym leader shrines ^^
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks everyone!! I made a small upcoming section to the main post just so that we can have inspiration for what is to come and maybe inspire us to participate more!

@Todd - Yay! Burgh is an interesting guy! I can't wait to see what you create! There is no time limit so take your time replaying and perhaps watching his anime appearances!

@Lethe - Thank you! And thanks for moving this to a more appropriate place! I wasn't really sure where it should go!

@Samantha - YES!! Cheren! Woohoo! You're random Pokemon lover.... Misty will be great as well because I think she gets kind of a bad reputation from her appearance in the anime... mostly from the English version. I am excited to see her role through the manga where she is actually a Gym Leader and her strengths!

@Megan - Thank you! You and Destinie both inspired me to do this so I'm really glad you like how it turned out! Can't wait to officially see Sabrina up! And then you need to decide on a second >:D

@Destinie - I'd love to see Lt. Surge!!! And the others of course... but I feel like I really liked Lt. Surge and his electric Pokemon :D Definitely join in! Awww glad you like the Kanto badges! :D

@Mikari - Thank you! I am as well! I think this is a great way to get some human Pokemon sites flowing again!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Megan Blaine was on my to-do list for a while. I even had a working title that I am rather proud of. XD I would love to work on it someday. ♥
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Destinie wrote:@Megan Blaine was on my to-do list for a while. I even had a working title that I am rather proud of. XD I would love to work on it someday. ♥
YESSSS DO IT.