What fanlisting(s) are you currently working on?

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan A

Re: What fanlisting(s) are you currently working on?

Post by Megan A »

Elysa wrote:
Megan A wrote:Working on my Wonder Girls fanlisting :D
Oooh Megan, are you into K-pop? Haha, I was never a big fan of the Wonder Girls but I'm looking forward to see your fanlisting for them!
Yeah, I LOVE K-pop! We should make a topic to discuss it so we don't clog the thread up here! I'd love to hear more about what you listen to :D

And thanks, I will post it here when it's finished!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I'm in the middle of what I'm calling "the great fanlisting recode of 2016." Basically, I've been going through and streamlining the code on all of my fanlistings to make it as dry as possible (which means lots and lots of includes!). I've been standardizing all the little quirky things that have cropped up over the years (half my fanlistings use /fan/, the other half use /fanlisting/, etc). The biggest thing is that I changed the coding on the join form -- nothing major, but enough that I have to go in and make sure it looks right on every site.

It's actually been really fun to go through and make little tweaks to all of my fanlistings. I already had a list of fanlistings I want to give the full revamp treatment, but this has let me correct typos/broken links, add any new information that's come up since I last updated each site, and basically dust everything off for all of them.

Mostly though I want to get this done so I can build the fanlistings I have on upcoming with a clear conscience :swt2:
tonight fate is the
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

I'm actually working on three that I was approved for in a span of about 24 hours. That of course means I have the four weeks to get them all up.

* The music group Wham! (I think I FINALLY have the layout the way I want it)
* "Friends" Thanksgiving-themed episodes (ditto)
* Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" album

Update: all complete. Yay!
Last edited by FandomSavant on Fri May 06, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Eunice

Post by Eunice »

I'm working on a fanlisting for William Blake, from "Dead Man". I ran it before and still have everything, so I'm converting it to Enth. I plan to make the main site a shrine to William and "Dead Man", with the fanlisting added as a subdomain.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I'm finding myself entirely unable to concentrate on big projects at the moment, so I decided to finally start my fanlisting revamp plans starting with my Florence + the Machine fl. I have the layout done and just need to finish the about page and make some new codes.
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Stella Glow! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I'm working on Tiz from Bravely Default.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I just finished up Red from Once Upon a Time and now I'm working on Kaze from Fire Emblem: Fates! :heart:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Changing all the images on my fanlisting affiliates from 50x50 to 75x50 because I like the look of it better. Not sure if I'll do it with every single fanlisting but we'll see.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Crystal wrote:Changing all the images on my fanlisting affiliates from 50x50 to 75x50 because I like the look of it better. Not sure if I'll do it with every single fanlisting but we'll see.
I thought I was the only one in love with 75x50. ;) When I go to join fanlistings and they don't have that size, I have to stop what I'm doing and make one.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant