[Plug] Stella Glow

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: [Plug] Stella Glow

Post by Crystal »

Ohhh my bad. I understand what you mean now. Yeah it's not a bad idea. :D

And answered. Thanks Lethe! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Lovely layout and gorgeous colours, as usual! I'll admit to knowing nothing of this game, but I'm reading your about page now and it sounds super interesting. I'd love to read any more you decide to add, and I'll have to keep an eye out for this game.
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Emma! It's an amazing game. A bit hard to find and pricey but so worth it.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hey, Crystal! I'm really glad to see this fanlisting up, and I can't wait until I can join it.

I really love the layout. The colors are pretty relaxing to look at, and I love that you pulled the blue-ish and purple colors from the header. I love the graphic too with the little outline behind it and how it fades into the content. Also the nameeee <3 <3 I always love your designs, but I wanted to gush a bit about it first.

I love your "Game" page with all the information about the game. I think it's a great addition because I think this game could be overlooked by a lot of people. But if they somehow find your fanlisting, they can easily get some information without having to turn to other sources. I also really love the "First Impressions" section! I think that is a really unique section to include for a fanlisting. Agreeing with Lethe, I love that you can step back and write down some things you do have some problems with but still enjoy the game.

I also want to agree with Lethe that some information on the witches or even just a few of your favorites would be really fun, and you can add some pretty images which always looks nice (OK I just want to look at pretty Stella Glow artwork). If you do decide to add this section, I would love to read it! <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Megan! <3

Yeah I love how all that turned out. :D The name is so pretty. It's a song from the game. Going any farther than that would include spoilers haha.

I had a lot of fun writing that page. I had so many things to say about it and this was a good way to get that all out. I think it's a good idea to have both the good and the bad about something so I'm glad you girls like it so much. <3

Yeah that seems to be a popular request so I might do that. I think going the favorites route would be fun.
neo

Post by neo »

Hah, I read the game developer as Imagepooch at first.

I really like the format you’ve chosen to display for both of your new fanlistings. A game introduction, your first impressions, and why you like the game are all interesting reads and give a balanced spoiler-free review for anyone wanting to learn more about Stella Glow.

Also, it hits on a personal level that I think many will appreciate – those who have played and those who have not.

Looking forward to seeing more from you (:
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

neo wrote:Hah, I read the game developer as Imagepooch at first.
OMG I HAVE ALWAYS READ IT AS IMAGEPOOCH AND I'VE COME ACROSS IT SO MANY TIMES
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

LOL Imagepooch. xD

Thank you Neo! <333