[Plug] Fire Emblem: Awakening

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: [Plug] Fire Emblem: Awakening

Post by Crystal »

Thank you everyone! <333
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Wooooooooo, I am still thinking about this layout after first seeing it when you showed me a couple of days ago. It's just so beautiful. I love the color scheme so much. They're not colors that I would usually think work together, but they look fantastic. I also love the image you chose to work with and all the little stars and everything ahhhh.

I love the About page on here too. I just love alllll the words. I love the screenshots you included and how it pulls the page together. It's also awesome you included the description from the box. It's a great overview of the game. Still enjoying first impressions and the reasons why you like the game. I can really tell that you love this game just based on what you've written about it here.

Also, I ADORE that you've linked all your Awakening shrines at the bottom of the page. Great job. I love your fanlistings.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Megan! It really is omg. I'm still staring at it haha. I've wanted to use that image in a layout for so long so I'm glad I found a way to use it.

I'm so glad you like it. I had fun writing it too. And yay! <3

Thank you. <333 I like how that turned out. :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

The new layout is gorgeous, Crystal! I really enjoyed the "little more" you added, as well. As someone unfamiliar with the game, your info provides a nice introduction to it. I also like how you link to your other FE:A sites there, too. Nice work! :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Sarah! :D
neo

Post by neo »

CRYSTAL. This color scheme is such an aesthetic feast for my eyes *__________*. I’ve looked at it on a couple of resolutions and everything looks great via all of them.

I feel like I’m one of the few in Amassment that hasn’t played a FE game, but I know they mean a lot to you – considering your shrines and fanlistings. Even if I didn’t know that, I can tell you took a lot of care in your ‘Game’ section. At first, you were unsure about it and it quickly became your favorite – beating out even FE for GBA.

FE: Awakening is properly introduced, your love for the game shines through and you link up your other sites for visitors to browse and learn more.

All-in-all, great job!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I wanted to tell you that this is one of the most beautiful layouts that you've ever made <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you so much Neo and Dubs. ;-; <3
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

I'm just going to echo everyone else here and say I LOVE THE COLORS!!! Ugh, that dark blue, the pink, the pale green/yellow—SO GOOD. I've always loved that artwork of FE: Awakening—with the shooting stars and Chrom's wistful but hopeful expression—so it's super awesome that you used it for the layout!

As for the content, I enjoyed reading how you got into the game and why you love it so much. The introduction you gave to the game was solid, and I liked how you linked your other Awakening sites below. I don't know what it looked like before, but the circular images are lovely.

I love the game and I love what you did for its fanlisting. Great job! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Andrea! <3

I was using 88x31 buttons before. I think the images now are much better.