[Plug] Fantasy Life

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan A

Re: [Plug] Fantasy Life

Post by Megan A »

Ahhh, the replies are making me so happy! I'm really glad you all like it because I spent so much time trying to format and cut images out and also writing (but the writing part was also a blast).

@Crystal: Thank you so so much! I'm really, really glad you liked it and thought it was an enjoyable read. :D Also thanks for grammar and spell-checking for me! <3

@Lethe: I KNOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF LAURA IN HER HAT OUTFIT. SHE'S SO COOL. And yessss there's SO many NPC's that I just didn't want to even try to dive into that so I decided that listing my favorite allies would suffice for that part. They're all so cute/fun (EVEN ODIN OK). Also, it IS such an easy game to jump back into (and get sucked back into) so if you do, lmk because I, too, keep jumping back into it... we can totally love Laura together.

@Megan: Thanks! I am SO GLAD that they look good! They took so long, but it was definitely worth it! I'm so glad you like it! :D

@Robin: Thank you so much, Robin! <3 <3

@Neo: AHHHH don't apologize, but THANKS SO MUCH FOR LIKING THE LAYOUT. Definitely check the game out if you like what you've read in the about section. The game is good, and I hope that I conveyed even a small fraction of how great it is on this site! <3 <3 Thank you so much!
Todd

Post by Todd »

This is my favorite fanlisting from you now! Love the extra personal section, and love the extra questions in the join form! The layout, too, as always, is gorgeous.

Would you like to affiliate with Bravely Default? It's another 3DS game, so they're related, right? :P

I need to add a hundred of your fanlistings as an affiliate to various fanlistings of mine. I was busy with work when you were being so productive, and now I've lost track of them all. Feel free to poke me or make me a list of which ones I need to add, lol.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Okay, your about page has totally sold me on this game, Megan. It sounds a wee bit like Terraria in some ways. Yet another game to add to the list! The layout is also super cute - that artwork is adorable.
a spoony bard
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

My younger cousin is obsessed with this game and I've been dying to try it out since forever!

Even so, I didn't really know what it was about until I read your information page; it was super helpful to a newbie like me, haha. I also enjoyed reading your opinions regarding your favorite classes and allies in the game; it made the site feel really personal, and I love that. Even though I know nothing of the game and haven't played it, I feel your disappoint with the cut classes. Treasure Hunter and Fortune Teller sounded especially interesting and badass!

And those class icons? ADORABLE.

I love how fun and dynamic the layout is! I can see from the different pages and the main image that the artwork of this game is cute and just gorgeous. I love the color scheme you used and also the subtle way the pattern fades out. BEAUTIFUL.

I don't know what the site looked like before, but the revamp is just fantastic. Awesome job! :DD
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

First off, the layout is adorable! :heart: Secondly, the about page is well-written and informative. I appreciate all the different aspects you cover, from favorite allies to the life choices. (Love the inclusion of the cute little icons!) I also really like how you have a section on your own character; that's a nice, personal touch. :) Lovely work, Megan!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan A wrote:@Crystal: Thank you so so much! I'm really, really glad you liked it and thought it was an enjoyable read. :D Also thanks for grammar and spell-checking for me! <3
Always glad to help! If you need me to proof read anything else I'm always up for it. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.