[Plug] Kanakubo Homare (Starry Sky~in Summer~)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Re: [Plug] Kanakubo Homare (Starry Sky~in Summer~)

Post by Lethe »

I've got to try that text/image thing one day then - thanks for explaining it above!

I love all the font colours all over this fanlisting, and how you designed the index page. Seeing Starry Sky fanlistings always makes me excited because the art from those games is so pretty. *-* (Still holding out hope they'll get localized one day. <_<)

I remember your 1P1M shrine from last year, and it's lovely see more dating sim and VN subjects pop up around Amassment, whether as fanlistings or shrines! :D (Why is that shrine not linked on your network page ?_?)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Thank you Lethe ;o; yeah, I still hope they will get localized someday although it's been so long cries. I remember that a company tried to localize the games but in the end, they couldn't because the licensing fees were too high since all the voice actors in the game are big names iirc ;u;

I'm happy to hear that /o\ there are actually more to come orz and yeah, I forgot to update my network page after putting the shrine online <_> I need to do it :'DDD
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Damn, voice acting always being such a dealbreaker for video games. ;_____; (sob I'd rather have a game without voices than none at all, but I get not everybody feels the same way.)

GO UPDATE
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This looks great! :D
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

the layout looks great! I remember when this game first came out, I could never pick just one favorite, they're all so interesting and cute haha.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Thank you Mikari and Masao :D the choice is always difficult when there are too many haha ♥
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Aaaaahhh, this is late, but the new layout and revamp is fantastic! I adore the colors and how clean and organized everything is. And the BIG images that you used to link to the other sites on the index page is awesome. The art of the game is gorgeous, so seeing it presented in such a lovely way gives me fuzzies!

The content is also well-written and informative. It's great that you included videos to showcase the game and its various characters! Of course, I also really enjoyed reading why Homare is your favorite, ehehe. Excellent job! :D :heart: