[Plug] Phil Hartman

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
FandomSavant

[Plug] Phil Hartman

Post by FandomSavant »

If you've wondered where I've been, I was finishing up this fanlisting to get it up by the deadline. ;) I've been a fan of Phil Hartman since my teens (while he was doing SNL and The Simpsons). I used to run his fanlisting and I'm thrilled to have it back.

Potato Head Syndrome (the title is explained there).

There is a little extra now, but I hope to build up more content soon.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: [Plug] Phil Hartman

Post by Robin »

OH WOW this is great! I grew up seeing him in various things in the late 80s and early 90s, so your filmography had so many cool memories for me! Great dedication so far, and you've already got a lot of "extra" content--what are you planning to add?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Robin wrote:OH WOW this is great! I grew up seeing him in various things in the late 80s and early 90s, so your filmography had so many cool memories for me! Great dedication so far, and you've already got a lot of "extra" content--what are you planning to add?
I want to add sections about his other work, like his graphic art and writing. I also want a media section for icons and things like that. Maybe an essay or two about him. I'm not entirely sure yet, but that's a start. I also want to make a LOT more codes.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

JCurtis

Post by JCurtis »

This is awesome! I hope you talk about him Emmy nominations in detail. This guy was a legend of 90s TV.
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

JCurtis wrote:This is awesome! I hope you talk about him Emmy nominations in detail. This guy was a legend of 90s TV.
That's a good idea. I want to add a gallery with screenshots and a gallery of his art work, also.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

Aku

Post by Aku »

It looks great so far, I like that the layout encompasses his many "characters"! (Also wow... I am totally missing my Darkwing Duck days, I wonder where I can watch old episodes haha. :sob: )

Interesting that he was a graphic designer originally! I'm looking forward to that section when you get it up! :blush: