Starsurge: Crystal's fanlisting collective

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Starsurge: Crystal's fanlisting collective

Post by Crystal »

Hey all! I'm here with a bunch of fanlistings I've expanded to include A Little More. I've gone a little overboard with the whole thing but it's so fun (and highly addicting). I regret nothing! Because of this however all future expansions will be posted here so I don't feel like I'm spamming the forum.

Silent Strength: Sakura of Fire Emblem Fates
I have plans to one day turn this site into a full-blown shrine, but until that day comes I decided to do A Little More with her so the site has some sort of content until that day comes. I'm really happy with what I did with this. This layout I think is also one of my favorites by me.

Flawless: Subaki of Fire Emblem Fates
Subaki! <333 *ahem* I just had the fanlisting uploaded to start and had some incomplete changes I wanted to do but hadn't gotten around to doing. When I came back to the fanlisting I was unhappy with the small width of the layout so I went back and made it wider (trying to figure out what textures I used was a pain). I also changed the content fonts seeing as I've started using Google Fonts. I'm happy with everything.

Chikara: Ike of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
For an embarrassing number of years I called this site a shrine even though it had no content (well it did at one point but I took it all offline due to being completely awful). One night when I was trying to sleep the idea popped into my head that I should do A Little More with Ike until I was able to one day work on the shrine. I decided I was going to revamp the fanlisting too. As much as I liked the previous one the navigation did not work for me and no matter how much playing around I did with it nothing worked. The content was a little hard to do because 1) I haven't played Path of Radiance in YEARS and 2) I've never played Radiant Dawn. Please someone correct me if my information is wrong!

Wild Flower: Mozu of Fire Emblem Fates
Like Subaki, I did a lot of recoding with Mozu. I made the layout wider and I changed the fonts. I feel like I rushed on part of Mozu as I was trying to get her done before I went to bed so hopefully everything turned out okay. I may have been a little bit asleep trying to finish her.

And that's about all for now. I got a couple more expansion projects in the works which I shall plug here when I finish them.

For quick searching here are other A Little More topics by me.
Hyrule Warriors/Hyrule Warriors Legends
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Stella Glow
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Starsurge: Crystal's fanlisting collective

Post by Robin »

(not sure if I'm supposed to comment on this kind of thread but I just wanted to say congrats on all the hard work thus far! I love that you have plans for even more on each "A Little More" FL, but what you've got up for each topic is great!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Robin wrote:(not sure if I'm supposed to comment on this kind of thread but I just wanted to say congrats on all the hard work thus far! I love that you have plans for even more on each "A Little More" FL, but what you've got up for each topic is great!)
Yes! Comments are more than welcome. Thanks Robin! I'm always looking for ways to flesh them out a little more hehehe.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yay for collective topic and overall productivity! I picked up Fates a while ago (until the deadline of Dynamic Duos pulled me away again lol) and as I familiarized myself with all the characters, I made sure to hit up all the fanlistings I've seen around the community again, since associating certain characters with layouts or Amassment people makes the experience extra enjoyable - especially if they, like you, wrote about their reasons for liking certain characters! <3

Your Sakura and Ike layouts are so great. The flow and colours of Ike's omg... NOW I WANT TO REPLAY PATH OF RADIANCE. :< (When do I ever not.)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Lethe! I'm really happy with those layouts. :D I need to replay Path of Radiance too. Been too long lol.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

After several months I have a new one! Okay not quite new but new enough.

Identity: Luke fon Fabre of Tales of the Abyss
So after getting Luke's fanlisting crosslisted at TAFL I decided I was gonna do A Little More with Luke in addition to adding the link. It also gave me an excuse to fix up some errors I found some time after the fact of opening the fanlisting (doh!). I'm not entirely happy with what I wrote, but it gives the site something until I am able to eventually turn the fanlisting into a shrine.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I really like your information that you've included! I think it's a great start, and I really like that you kept the information spoiler-free! Can't wait to see what you do when you're able to shrine him! *_* (if you do, I will shrine an Abyss character with you)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome! The layout is really cool (love how you've used red but not in a SUPER OMGWTFBBQ fashion), and the extra info you've put up is great so far. I like that you go into some detail about how Luke wasn't your fav at first but grew on you! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you girls! <3

@Megan: Yesss more Abyss shrines! I'll let you know when I get started on Luke. :D
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Yay congrats! I'm glad you were able to cross list both the anime and game versions. It looks great!
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.