[Requesting] F/F Content

Request, offer and trade site-related services - including hosting - here!
Forum rules
Please take note of overlapping forums as described in the rules post. Inquiries and feedback requests go into either of these forums where applicable: Graphics and Coding, Shrine Betas.
Emrys

[Requesting] F/F Content

Post by Emrys »

Hey there~

Emrys here. Local coot.

So I mentioned it over at Discord but I figured it would be best if I made a proper post so this way there is a solid location for this.

As some of you may be aware, I am planning a future shoujo-ai/yuri fansite. It will be filled with all kinds of recommendations, links, reviews and goodies for anything that involves a genuine female/female relationship. None of that /they MIGHT be dating/ crap or those singular moments of shipping with no real end game. We aren't talkin queer baiting. We are talking genuine, canonical female/female relationships.

The good stuff.

And so, I am requesting your help from now until the end of god damn time. As it will be an ongoing site when I eventually get it up, I will always be needing new content and I am only one person. While my gay is strong, it is not universal. As such, if you ever come across ANY f/f content (anime, manga, games, web comics etc etc.), please feel free to post them here. This way I can inspect them for authenticity and add them to the future site if they are appropriate.

I am contemplating also adding a category just for shipping purposes and queer baiting cause I know some folks like that stuff too (raises hand) but for now, I want established f/f relationship stuff.

It can be of any rating (G to NC-17) though for forum purposes, you many have to PM me the hardcore stuff~, any relationship dynamic (say a trans female and cis female) and can also be of any available language. As I only know English and French, I am afraid I will be heavily relying on your recommendation that the relationships are, in fact, genuine when it comes to languages that are not my own. I don't want to exclude content just because I don't know the language, even though the site itself will be in English (as it is my mother tongue).

I appreciate any and all help you guys can provide! If you don't feel comfortable sending me some stuff here, you are welcome to send them over my network Twitter {drunbnetwork} or you can simple e-mail me at {emcy.fls @ gmail.com} :heart: Thanks!
Camy
Administrator

Re: [Requesting] F/F Content

Post by Camy »

Omg so I know of three or so visual novels that have complete f/f so you want those? 8D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: [Requesting] F/F Content

Post by nyxmidnight »

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid? The protagonist is a woman software engineer who, while super drunk on the way home from work, invites an injured, banished female dragon to stay at her place. Shenanigans ensue.

The consent-focused otome Cute Demon Crashers is primarily het but there is a f/f route with a lovely, lovely succubus.

... all I can think of for now. Dammit.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone