She Who Lies Between

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: She Who Lies Between

Post by Todd »

I swore I commented on this already!

Anyway, I absolutely love this! It's so inspiring. Makes me want to make a shrine to a Final Fantasy character with Construction Zone. I love Final Fantasy shrines.

Beautiful layout. I always approve of more FFIV sites, even if it is a 5th shrine for Rydia ;). Nah, I love this. I'm excited to watch it grow!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This looks great! I love the hover effect on the navigation too.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Thank you, all! I'm hoping to get a chance to make more updates next week. :)

@Todd - ha, well, one of the reasons I haven't actually gotten around to making a Rydia site before is because she has a lot of great sites already. So it's kinda taken me this long thinking about it to feel like I wasn't just making something completely redundant. (also you really should make another FF site, yes)
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Still excited for this shrine! :D (I know things have been suuuuuuper busy, though)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Kate

Post by Kate »

Wowow.. The design for your shrine is absolutely gorgeous. *__* I love the roll over images on the navigation, and just wow everything is really beautiful. ;;;

I absolutely LOVED reading the information you have up as of right now. Your writing style is the best haha! I know very little about Rydia, but she seems so loved and I am very excited to see the rest of your shrine!!
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Yay for namesake shrines! I really love the layout. The soft tones and colors are so pretty. I really like the starter Rydia page, and I'm looking forward to your progress in the future!
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.