What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Robin »

Lethe wrote:
Robin wrote:I just bought Child of Light through a Humble Bundle thingie (it was $3.74 instead of $14.99). I had to get a free uPlay account from Ubisoft and download the software, but I think it will be worth it--I played it once over at a friend's house and liked it well enough. (The only thing I worry about is raging at the turn-based battle, because I think it is time-sensitive turn-based)
Yeah, Child of Light on PC requires you to get the uPlay client and an account (even in the case of buying it directly on Steam). =/ The battle system is not too time-sensitive, and time should halt while you're inputting commands, so I hope you won't be raging. :D
Yep, the time-sensitive battle wasn't that bad, actually! (There was a bit of rage here and there because of getting knocked back on the timeline, but other than that xD) I just finished my first playthrough. :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Played Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies over the past few days since it was on sale and I hadn't gotten to it yet. Really enjoyed it; I haven't played any of the Ace Attorney games in years and it was good to go back to the series.
tonight fate is the
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Larissa wrote:Played Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies over the past few days since it was on sale and I hadn't gotten to it yet. Really enjoyed it; I haven't played any of the Ace Attorney games in years and it was good to go back to the series.
Oh, I really need to pick that up sometime and get back into that series. :)

I played Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star recently and honestly found it quite boring. I loved the original game a lot, but I found my attention drifting a LOT during Holiday Star.
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

World of Warcraft. I somehow sadly got back into this game. I made an Undead Hunter.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Pokemon X, currently.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Started playing Final Fantasy VI! :D I'm also enjoying playing Civ IV at random times!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Phoenix Mode is a totally cheat and I love it. Also thank goodness for DLC.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Finally got all the collectible stuff on Child of Light!! Now to either go with a completely new game on it, or go with New Game + and possibly rage harder, XD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I finished Tales of Symphonia today! :D I'm still playing Yokai Watch.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright 8)

I should be ashamed that in the four days I had off work, I spent a whole day (my 3DS informs me it was around 24 hours) playing Birthright. I'm not. :'D
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞