Ace Attorney series

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Lethe

Re: Ace Attorney series

Post by Lethe »

aaaaah today is the day. I've read a bit more about the demo since you've told me about it, Megan, and it seems like it's okay to just get the game. :D Thank you! I'll go over my finances and might grab the game today haha.

Edit: We've set up an Ace Attorney channel over at the community chatroom in case you want to join!! :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Anise

Post by Anise »

So I marathoned Ace Attorney in college. I had tried it in high school but didn't have the patience for it. I enjoy all the games but I will say my favorite is probably Apollo Justice because of the drama. It drops you in the middle of the world you love and you have to follow through to see where things went wrong for Phoenix.

I think I'm also a bit biased because I adore Klavier.

I don't really have a favorite case though my least favorites are the ones with Dahlia.

Also, there's a community chatroom?
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Anise wrote:Also, there's a community chatroom?
Hi, Anise! We have a Discord server! You can find out more information here.

Demo Update: If you are 100% going to get the game, I suggest skipping the demo completely because it's just a watered down version of the first case. If you want to try out the new mechanics or see if this series is for you though, definitely check it out (or wait for the trilogy to go on sale on the eShop)!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Spirit of Justice update: I finished the game last week, and I really, really loved it. The whole thing was such a wonderful adventure. I enjoyed getting to meet the bright, new characters, seeing my favorites returning, and learning more about their world. 6-5 is probably one of my favorite cases in the whole series. IF YOU PLAY, POKE ME BECAUSE I WANNA TALK ABOUT IT WITH EVERYONE!

Also, I'm gonna need some AA shrines from you all! *pokes everyone*
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

OH MY GOSH ACE ATTORNEY I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES.

Okay so, I got into AA pretty late, later than usual fans, I think. I got into it around the time that Apollo Justice was released, so about 2009 or 2010? BUT I'VE BEEN UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES EVER SINCE. I marathoned all four games in like a week, I was super addicted and super obsessed! And of course I later played every game that came after it, I haven't missed one yet, it's like a ritual for me. I completely love this series, I love the characters and of course I LOVE ALL THE SILLY INTERNET JOKES.

Favorite characters:
Oh gosh WHO DO I CHOOSE. I love everyone. Every character. I think my favourites are Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Godot and Mia. THEY'RE ALL MY FAVES.

Favorite games:
I think Trials and Tribulations has to be my favourite, although only slightly. I absolutely love the original as well, it has the best music for me (music in T&T is also good, but I like original's music better). My least favourite is probably Apollo Justice.

Favorite / Least favorite cases:
Again, HOW DO I CHOOSE. I love the entirety of T&T and the original one. All the cases. My favourites are probably the last ones of each though (the storyline and ending of T&T and cases 4 and 5 of the original... just amazing). Also, strangely I don't hate Turnabout Big Top. :'D I dislike most of the cases of Apollo Justice though... if not all of them. AAI cases are okay. I remember enjoying Dual Destinies, although I've only played it once (while I've replayed the others at least 5 times each), so I'll need to play it a second time to say for sure. But yeah, first game and T&T = win for me.

I have yet to get Spirit of Justice, but I downloaded the demo and watched the trailers and AAAAHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!! As soon as I can afford it, it shall be mine!