Favorite Pokemon of each type

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: Favorite Pokemon of each type

Post by Crystal »

I had to do a little switching around to make sure as many of my favorites ended up in there as possible. Some types were so much harder than others (I never use bug, fighting, or steel so what to choose!?). I got it figured out though. I'm very sad Milotic could not fit on there. :(
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

1) it is really obvious which generations are my favorites. (Skarmory is such an outlier.)
2) I totally cheated on fighting and flying........ I really like my fire-types okay. (My second choice for flying would have probably been Swellow.)

Also I'm really happy to see so many people picked Dragonair as their favorite! Dragonair is the best.
tonight fate is the
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I love how there's the small Pokemon people and the big Pokemon people. :D
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

This was very hard. I haven't been in the Pokemon games for years before Gen 3 came out so....yeaaah |D

Fairy and Steel are ones I have no idea about but I love their look! Never had a Blue (Mega) Charizard either but mmm those blue flames, yessss.

Zapdos is the first special card I got (that glitters, I forgot the technical term) way when the Pokemon Cards were the rage. It's been my fave Electricity type since :D Along with him, the team usually consists the the ones see above when I used to play the N64 version from Blockbuster. Well, minus Lugia lol

Hoping to get Y or Omega Ruby sometime next month.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm noticing some Pokemon that are pretty popular with a majority of people posting here, like the Latias/ios duo.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Ahhh so Pokemon, many shiny, such pretty, wow <3

I wonder what draws people to certain Pokemon? I tend to pick the ones that look delicate/cute but are actually capable of whooping ten kinds of butt, for instance...
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

THIS WAS A LOT HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!

Thanks for posting this Megan!! This is awesome!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Robin wrote:I wonder what draws people to certain Pokemon? I tend to pick the ones that look delicate/cute but are actually capable of whooping ten kinds of butt, for instance...
I had to think about this and I think for me I like Pokemon that look cool and can do well in a battle. If they are squishy and can't take a hit or deal much damage usually they end up in the PC. This can change though. I once restarted Ruby because my Treeko was absolutely awful but in Alpha Sapphire I adore Sceptile because Mega Sceptile rocks.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.