Pokemon: Eevee Evolutions

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Pokemon: Eevee Evolutions

Post by Megan »

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a new topic to discuss our favorite Eevee evolution! I think that it's really awesome that Eevee has become a major player in all of the games because of its ability to continuously find new ways to evolve in each generation!

1) WHAT WAS YOUR ORIGINAL EEVEE EVOLUTION PICK?

- Mine was personally Vaporeon in the very beginning. I also remember getting the shiny Vaporeon card in one of my packs, and freaked out! Eventually I started to evolve it into Flareon because I was keeping Squirtle and its evolutions in my party

2) WHO DID YOU PICK BETWEEN ESPEON AND UMBREON?

- I always picked Umbreon. I am not really sure why, but I think I was really impressed with it's design! I also enjoyed Umbreon's appearances in the anime version as well. Espeon is so cute though!

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?

- Leafeon (if we couldn't tell already by my tribute) Leafeon was one of the first grass-type Pokemon that I adored and felt had some better moves to work with! Glaceon is awesome as well though!

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?

- I have personally not played with Sylevon yet! But I do love Sylveon from the short special Pokemon: Eevee and Friends! I also enjoy looking over Emma's tribute as well!

FINALLY: WHAT TYPE OF EEVEELUTION WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN SUN/MOON?

- I want to see either a Dragon type or a Ghost type!

Let me know what you guys think as well!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Re: Pokemon: Eevee Evolutions

Post by Crystal »

I love this idea Megan!

I think it was Vaporeon for me. It wasn't until much later that Flareon became my absolute favorite of them all.

Espeon. I like Umbreon too but I didn't like it's low attack/special attack in comparrison to its defense/special defense. It could take hits like no one's business but I like doing the damage.

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?
I CANNOT CHOOSE. YOU CANNOT MAKE ME. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM TO BITS.

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?
Sylveon is adorable. Gardevoir is always my go-to for fairy-type though but I have played around with Sylveon. I like it.

I need to think here. Ummm... I want to say maybe a ground, fighting or steel type. I think that could be cool.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Jolteon! <3

Jolteon! ...ok fine, Espeon.

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?

JOLTEON! ...Glaceon I guess...

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?

It's my second fav after Jolteon.

Alt form of electric, ghost, steel (robot eon?)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

TBH I was never a big Eevee fan and I think I would end up evolving my Eevee and then boxing it, preferring other Pokemon over it. But design-wise I picked Vaporeon because I thought it was the most interesting of the three.

AND THEN 2ND GEN HAPPENED AUGH. So I love both Espeon and Umbreon! But I generally lean towards psychic types so I usually go with Espeon. The added bonus is that Espeon is based on a Nekomata so...psychic cats yay!

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?
Not really a fan of either tbh, sorry. ;-;

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?
It's OK.

I think there's a lot of interesting things that could be done with another Eevee evolution but the one that comes to mind is Ghost. That I would be curious to see.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

The first Eevee evolution that I picked was Vaporeon. I needed a solid water-type, but I ended up really loving it. Vaporeon is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Espeon! My second favorite Eevee evolution.

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?
I think I lean toward Leafeon, but I like them both. Leafeon is just so beautiful, and I love grass-type Pokemon.

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?
I LOVE my Sylveon! I think Sylveon is adorable overall, but my core X/Y team had a Sylveon and she was so strong and loved me so much. She hops around on the battle field. Her IVs suck, but I really can't replace her because I feel like we've bonded.

Ground or ghost would be awesome.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Loved Vaporeon's look (because BLUE and WATER and YAY)

Espeon...graceful, catlike, inscrutable, and PSYCHIC <3

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?
I like both! Leafeon is super cute but Glaceon has some of that mystery of Espeon, too...

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?
So glad they finally put a Fairy-type Eevee in the game! It is so cute in its coloration and abilities, too...loving the bunny ears <3<3

I personally would like to see a flying Eevee, maybe modeled off a flying squirrel or something? An Eevee that can maybe glide or fly short distances would be cool. (If they already have a flying Eevee, pardon my ignorance xD)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I honestly don't remember. I think it was Jolteon because it's my sister's favoritest Pokemon. Overall, I'm not sure which one I prefer out of the three. I like all of them for different reasons.

Espeon, not because I don't like Umbreon, but because Umbreon's playstyle is too slow for me. I actually like both equally.

3) GLACEON vs LEAFEON?
I don't like them, sorry...

4) WHAT ABOUT SYLVEON?
Kinda freaky. I'm okay with it. I haven't played gen 6 yet though, so I don't have one.

None, to be honest. What I'd want more, actually, is their evolution methods being fixed because...weren't they supposed to evolve because of the Stones? Now it's only three out of eight who evolve with the Stones and uh...I'm not sure what they'll do with Sylveon when there's no more Pokemon Amie? D: