Pokemon Black/White 2

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2

Post by Cherri »

Good job Crystal!

I need to go beat Skyla but I'm training up my party.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

Destinie wrote:So I finally got all 8 badges. Wondering what everyone else's progress looks like?
Oh man, I've been playing so much I BURNT OUT. I beat it with a ghost-based team the first time around, but I didn't know that you could get a medal for that (I just like ghost pokemon lol). After I did all the post-game stuff I started training same-type teams to get all those medals, but the other day I had to stop playing 'cause I think my eyes were about to permanently cross.

But isn't it a gooood feeling when you beat the champion?! :D It's like a high without the nose bleeds.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Kiel LOL! xD Also, I didn't know you could get a medal for that, either! That's amazing! (And I haven't even gotten to the elite 4 yet poo...)

Which ones were on your ghost team?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's awesome Kiel. I don't think I could have gone through with just ghost-type. Not fond of a lot of them. I think there is a medal for every type, just like using all ghost-type.

I'm also curious is to who was on your team.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

I used Chandelure, Jellicent, and Golurk the first time around. You can bulldoze through Shauntal, Caitlin, and Marshal with a Chandelure that knows Imprison, Shadow Ball, and Psychic. :D

I taught Golurk (with the Iron Fist ability + max Speed EV) Drain Punch to take care of Grimsley, and also Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Fly. Jellicent had Surf, Ice Beam, Energy Ball, and Toxic, which took down Iris and her huge hair pretty fast. I had all three at level 64-ish. :3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Wow! Nice! :D/ Level 64? I need to work harder because mine currently are between 50-55. >_<
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Wow! That's awesome. Oh I like Jellicent, I used one in Black. Thank you for posting what you did too and the levels. I have to train up a lot more. :sigh: But first I gotta beat Skyla.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Varen

Post by Varen »

Kiel wrote:I used Chandelure, Jellicent, and Golurk the first time around. You can bulldoze through Shauntal, Caitlin, and Marshal with a Chandelure that knows Imprison, Shadow Ball, and Psychic. :D

I taught Golurk (with the Iron Fist ability + max Speed EV) Drain Punch to take care of Grimsley, and also Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Fly. Jellicent had Surf, Ice Beam, Energy Ball, and Toxic, which took down Iris and her huge hair pretty fast. I had all three at level 64-ish. :3
Holy shitttttt I did the same thing! Just not in BW2, but in BW! I'm making a Ghost Team with Chandelure, Jellicent, Golurk, Mismagius (yes, I know Gengar is better but fffuhhh my favorite Pokemon evar), Spiritomb, and Froslass (another one of my favorites). <3 Ghost Pokemon are my favorite type too~

I beat White 2 a long while ago, but I got bored and decided to replay Black with my Ghost Team instead of doing the post-game stuff.
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So I finally beat the Elite 4 and the Champion. (That took me forever hah.) Now I can go exploring again! Exploring is my favorite part in the games. I like to wander around from each area and see what kinds of wild Pokemon live there. Then I think I am going to go do the World Battle because that's one of the reasons I actually bought the game. [s]I really wanted to fight Kanto/Johto leaders again but I could just play HeartGold again??[/s]

I like some of the leaders in this game. I think Homika/Roxie is pretty awesome. My least favorite...Burgh. :\ Of the Elite Four I liked Grimsley and the Ghost Writer girl! They were pretty awesome.