Rock Steady

Planning to create or to revamp a shrine and need some help or a second eye with your content? Post away!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Rock Steady

Post by Destinie »

Rock Steady- Probably one of my smallest shrines. I'd love some feedback on anything I can elaborate on or improve.
Todd

Re: Rock Steady

Post by Todd »

+ I love your tone and voice on this site. It's very light and fun, which is appropriate for a site to a Nintendo character, specifically one as fun and silly as Darunia.

+ Your analysis topics are interesting and very informative. I liked reading about the Sages, and how music is important to Darunia.

- I think something on Darunia's appearance would be interesting to read. You've covered the appearance of Gorons, but Darunia has a strong look, even apart from them.

- The header and link text colors are a little dark on the layout. A brighter color might look a little better.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm looking over it. I plan to review. In fact I typed one out but since I'm sleepy it was bad. I'll try again when I'm fully awake. Place holding, I guess.

But so far,
I'd like to see something on Darunia's appearance. You covered the others but not him.
It needs a link to Her Majesty (Yes, it's possible for me to pick on you early in the morning.) :heart:
Headers do seem a bit dark. Maybe orange like the block quotes...wait that is for the mini headers. Maybe a red? Or lighter color.
The links stick out, so I can find them. I like that.
If possible concept art of the Gorons. I think it might add to it like "This is what they came from." Or maybe a picture of their home, to see how their culture decorates.
And I really like how you did some figuring on where his name came from as I pronounce it "Dar-rune-ya" even though it's wrong because of that "I". Guess it's just one of them silent ones to me.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I honestly think it was a great read! I honestly have not played any Zelda games, but the narration was clear and very informative. :blush: :heart: :music: :music2:

The youtube video is not available to view anymore. I have the same problem with my shrine that I have to fix as well. :ack2:
aminuet .。. king
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ah, thanks for your feedback!

@Todd Thanks! I'll need to think of something to write about his look. Hmm~

@Cherri I will add you when I can! I am so excited about "Her Majesty"! And I do have the Hyrule Historia so I can definitely do some scans. (Unfortunately, not a lot of Darunia artwork. Sob sob)

@Kibumie Ah! Thanks for letting me know! I'll probably just remove it since I have a link to download the wav.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Of course, no worries. ^-^ I was pretty upset that there isn't a lot of concept art for the gorons and zoras. Good luck. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!