2014 Events news (plus a small sneak peak)

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Sofia
Administrator

Re: 2014 Events news (plus a small sneak peak)

Post by Sofia »

Cherri wrote:Do half breeds count? Like Terra (Final Fantasy VI), she's half human and half esper. But she identifies with human more, I think. Or just half-human and half-something else? Would that still count?
Uhm...that's a good question, Cherri! I think we could accept them if their non-human feature(s) really set them apart from normal humans. How about all of us Events mods have a quick chat about it in our forum and decide together whether to accept them or not?
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That sounds great Sofia! I think we should accept if their non-human half really does set them apart. But I'll see you for more on that in the Red Team forum.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I TOTALLY JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT I CAN DO FOR CREATURE FEATURE AND THAT I COULD POSSIBLY FINISH IT IN TIME BWAHAHAA. Actually, I have 2 things I really want to do. ;o; omg.... I can't wait for this to happen...
Saya

Post by Saya »

Yay.... uhm, yeah, I shall first think in non-human terms.... maybe someone from the games I played lately =)

question do Derek Hale from Teen Wolf counts as creature, he is a born werewolf, or Jack Forst from the rise of the guardians? (he was human before, but now he is a wintersprite) and I suppose E. Aster Bunnymund is also a creature...?
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

SAYA!!!!

If Derek is a werewolf then yes he counts. I would also count Jack Frost and Bunny because they aren't human. Jack looks human but he is a wintersprite (or a jerk). I would say yes to all three being okay. Event team correct me if I'm wrong.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I would think Jack would count as non-human. He was one once, but now he is a spirit.

And now can I just mention how excited I am that Rise of the Guardians subjects are being mentioned!?! x3

@Destinie: squee that's awesome!! :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I don't see the problem with it Sarah! ^-^ Makes me happy too. I might get mine up for this as well. I already have two that I'm planning for it but what's another one? I'm pretty crazy when it comes to making shrines. (MAKE ALL THE SHRINES!)

@Destinie: I'd really love to see it!
;o; *** pew! pew!
neo

Post by neo »

^___^ I have the perfect idea for this~! Very happy to see the news and what we can look forward to in the coming year!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE