Get Your Inspiration On!

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Cherri

Re: Get Your Inspiration On!

Post by Cherri »

Destinie wrote:Avalon code is hard to find because it wasn't very popular. But it's a really fun game!

And I know what you mean. It's hard to ignore eye-candy. ;)
I think non-human characters are really cool. It seems that it allows for more creative character designs when you're not trying to make a unique-looking person. And then the personality and personification that goes along with that character that isn't human - somehow making them relateable.
Yup, exactly. Kinda like it let's you know "It's okay to be different." I find the Ronso tribe pretty cool even though I don't relate to them very well. I relate more to Moogles and Dragons...and dwarves. I was able to kinda find Avalon Code but GameStop doesn't have it in my town or online. Might have to wait for my birthday.

Snow has Dear Diary and Transience. Both are adorable!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I have Photosynthesis, which is dedicated to EVE, a robot. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

...Actually I only have one site that's for a fully human character XD

Most notably I wrote about Sneasel and Sableye, but Malice is human-looking but not human in species, Ai's position is...complicated at the very least, Anarki and Slash are human in origin but identify as cyborgs, and while that does not make them completely not human they are sort of in between.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:...Actually I only have one site that's for a fully human character XD

Most notably I wrote about Sneasel and Sableye, but Malice is human-looking but not human in species, Ai's position is...complicated at the very least, Anarki and Slash are human in origin but identify as cyborgs, and while that does not make them completely not human they are sort of in between.
*high fives* :D

I was wondering, does Cooro count as a human or non-human? He's a human with animal attributes and at one point, loses them and becomes fully human, but then regains his bird features again. Hrm...

I also forgot to mention that I have the site for Lamassus. XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Destinie: I would count Cooro as non-human but I don't know much about the little guy.

And I think all of mine have been linked unless you wanna count Majima, he's a Mad Dog. Crazy Yakuza who beats people with umbrellas.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Destinie wrote:I was wondering, does Cooro count as a human or non-human? He's a human with animal attributes and at one point, loses them and becomes fully human, but then regains his bird features again. Hrm...
I think he's somewhat in between? Not a creature but also not fully human?