What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
neo

Re: What are you playing?

Post by neo »

I had been playing Tales of Symphonia, but it sort of got moved to the backburner.

I have had this game for a while, but it's so easy to pick up Don't Starve and play it - that's what I play when I am not work on my compu :3
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I picked up Resonance of Fate again. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Hahaah
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

SnowRayjah wrote:I picked up Resonance of Fate again. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Hahaah
i need to pick that back up again too. might just have to start a new game. i don't remember anything either.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Eimii wrote:
SnowRayjah wrote:I picked up Resonance of Fate again. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Hahaah
i need to pick that back up again too. might just have to start a new game. i don't remember anything either.
That's what I did. I was gonna go. Ack to the main save, but apparently I deleted it when I rage quit. Oops. XD Better to start over I think. Get reacquainted with the battle system.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

About to settle down and play the last chapter of the Wolf Among Us. HYPE
a spoony bard
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Final Fantasy X-2 and I'm having a small obsession with "No Heroes Allowed and No Puzzles Either" XD Reminds me of what happened with Crazy Market.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

I've been playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and just bought myself Rune Factory 4 the other day and I'm in love with both games. :heart: My 3ds hasn't had this much use in a long time!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Got stuck on Stage 8-5 (last one is 8-8) of No Heroes Allowed and No Puzzles Either so I stopped playing. I started Virtue's Last Reward and got bored pretty quickly so I started Conception II instead. Beautiful art, boring to play, but not to the point of being unplayable I guess. I'll continue it later, for now I went back to No Heroes Allowed and No Puzzles Either, got past 8-5 and got stuck on 8-7 so I'm level grinding my monsters.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Mikari wrote:Got stuck on Stage 8-5 (last one is 8-8) of No Heroes Allowed and No Puzzles Either so I stopped playing. I started Virtue's Last Reward and got bored pretty quickly so I started Conception II instead. Beautiful art, boring to play, but not to the point of being unplayable I guess. I'll continue it later, for now I went back to No Heroes Allowed and No Puzzles Either, got past 8-5 and got stuck on 8-7 so I'm level grinding my monsters.
I really hope you can give Virtue's Last Reward another shot! It takes some time to get really invested into it, but it's such a good game. I don't know enough people that play it.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Lots of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Replaying my 4th playthrough although I technically had to restart because I forgot to beat the final chapter again in one of my save files in order to transfer my renown over to my new save file. Oops!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.