One Page, One Month 2014 Submission Post

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Todd

One Page, One Month 2014 Submission Post

Post by Todd »

Hey, guys! This is your official notice to submit completed shrines for our One Page, One Month marathon to me, Todd. Please PM your submissions to me, or shoot me an e-mail at todd(at)amassment.org. You have until the end of the 22nd. I will post a reveal on the 23rd. If you are participating in Blast From the Past, you are free to plug your shrine there, but otherwise, please refrain from plugging your completed shrines until the reveal is posted on the 23rd.

Chibi unfortunately has real life commitments she needs to attend to and won't be able to finish out this marathon, so I will be taking over. If you have any questions or issues, forward them to me (or simply comment to this post), and not Chibi. She has given me all of your sign-ups. Thank you!
Todd

Re: One Page, One Month 2014 Submission Post

Post by Todd »

Hey, guys, just letting everyone know I've received 2 submissions so far. Today is the day I was planning on posting this! I'll give everyone til tomorrow, and then I'll just post the two sites I have, and we can add more sites if they pop up later. :)