Staffing Changes

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Staffing Changes

Post by Todd »

Good afternoon, Amassment! Today, we are bringing you news of some staffing changes. These are actually pretty big moves on our back end, but we know you guys will benefit from them.

First of all, Masao is giving up the role of Directory Team Lead and is taking on the role of Site Admin. The Site Admin is responsible for all of the technical areas of Amassment. She will work on any script issues we have, any plug-ins we would like to use, the layout, and the overall functionality of the community. Having someone dedicated to just this will ensure that our community continues running smoothly, and that we have everything that our staffers decide we need technically. Masao was already doing a lot of this job before, but being able to focus on just it will allow her to do more, and be more efficient. Currently, she is working hard on a domain revamp, which you guys will see soon!

Destinie is leaving her previous position, Forum Team Lead, and is moving to Directory Team Lead. She did an amazing job with the Forum Team, and she is definitely going to be missed in that role, but she is leaving the Forum Team in really great shape, and they are going to be able to continue doing what they've been doing well. She will put the energy and passion she put into Forum Team into the Directory Team, and you guys will see a huge difference there. I know some of you have had concerns regarding the directory recently. She has a lot of great plans to keep the directory up to date and running efficiently. She will post more details on that Saturday, so check back for that.

Mikari, the Marketplace Staffer on the Forum Team is taking on an additional Forum Team role: Banker. She will be the sole member handing out coins. All of the staffers will work with Mikari to ensure that you all get the coins due to you for events, shrine spotlight, and other areas. If you feel like you have been owed some coins, and we've missed out on sending them to you, please contact Mikari! Mikari is amazing like always.

Destinie and I will work closely with dubiousdisc, Sarah, Camy, and Mikari until a Forum Team Lead is confirmed (in addition to working with our own Directory and Events Teams). We are in discussions with someone currently, and will let you guys know as soon as our plans are confirmed!

These changes were made for a variety of reasons, but we feel like they are for the best. It will take some getting used to, but always check out the community's staff page to find out who to contact regarding any questions or issues you have. I've updated the Staff page. These changes are effective immediately.

We anticipate some minor moves within the staff teams which may leave a position or two open. If you would like to help out at Amassment and volunteer on a team, please shoot me a PM. Let me know which team or teams you'd prefer to work on. Volunteering doesn't mean we will have a need for you, but we like knowing who is interested before positions open.

Thanks, everyone!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Staffing Changes

Post by Sarah »

I'm sure everyone will be amazing in their new roles!

Destinie, I've told you before but I'll say again - I'll miss being one of your little helpers. ;_; But I know you'll do great things for the directory and will still be around!

Thanks for the post, Todd. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Can't wait to see new developments! :D

And again, Destinie - we'll miss you as Forum Team lead, but wherever you go you bring cool things, so we'll see you being awesome on the Directory Team! :D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I know they will all do wonderfully in their new roles. Good luck Masao, Destinie and Mikari.
;o; *** pew! pew!