Marketplace Update: Pokemon and Fire Emblem

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Mikari

Marketplace Update: Pokemon and Fire Emblem

Post by Mikari »

Hi everyone! The staff has been discussing how to breathe more life into the Marketplace and we have a few new things for all of you.

We bring you some Fire Emblem seals and more activity in the Pokemon shops in honor of Pokemon Sun and Moon. The biggest change to the Pokemon is that now starters can evolve. (Please read the information below in regards to Pokemon hatching and evolution.)

-- To hatch a mystery egg, put it on your shelf and PM me.

-- Send me a PM if you want to evolve your Pokemon.

-- A Pokemon's first evolution will cost you 35 coins.

-- A Pokemon's second evolution will cost you 50 coins. You can skip straight to it.

-- If it's a starter from the Pokemon Companions shop, send me the pokemon via item donation and I will send back the next evolution asap. This is only necessary for the first evolution, for example, you'd have to send a Charmander to get a Charmeleon, but you don't need to send a Charmeleon, I can evolve it directly into Charizard from your shelf.

-- Pokemon from the Mystery Eggs shop don't need to be sent over to evolve regardless of their evolutionary stage. If you don't need to send the pokemon, put it on your shelf so I can see it and confirm that the evolution worked.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Marketplace Update: Pokemon and Fire Emblem

Post by Robin »

Thank you, Mikari! This is all really cool!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org