Adrien Brody shrine

Planning to create or to revamp a shrine and need some help or a second eye with your content? Post away!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Adrien Brody shrine

Post by Robin »

Excellent plans, FandomSavant! I've wanted to make fansites for my fav actors/actresses but never really knew how to approach it xD--your list is inspirational!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
neo

Post by neo »

Wishlist (roles I'd love to see him play)
^^^ This is a fresh idea that I would love to see myself ! Thanks for posting your outline for it so far. I like seeing outlines and the planning stages of other members.

This might fit under another category, but you could outline a few of your favorite scenes from his work + why they are your favorites. :heh:
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Robin wrote:Excellent plans, FandomSavant! I've wanted to make fansites for my fav actors/actresses but never really knew how to approach it xD--your list is inspirational!
Oh, thank you. I was greatly inspired by Todd's wonderful Drew Barrymore site. And, of course, by what I'd like to babble about. ;)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

neo wrote:
Wishlist (roles I'd love to see him play)
^^^ This is a fresh idea that I would love to see myself ! Thanks for posting your outline for it so far. I like seeing outlines and the planning stages of other members.

This might fit under another category, but you could outline a few of your favorite scenes from his work + why they are your favorites. :heh:
Great ideas! :) I actually got the general design and some sections posted. I'm compiling the Wishlist page right now. It'll hopefully be up later today.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Todd

Post by Todd »

FandomSavant wrote:Oh, thank you. I was greatly inspired by Todd's wonderful Drew Barrymore site. And, of course, by what I'd like to babble about. ;)
Aw, thank you, Patricia! My site is so different, and I'm never sure how people will take it, so it really makes me feel good to hear you enjoy it! I still need to add your site to my affiliates! Been really busy with work.