Stylesheet Changes

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Destinie

Re: Stylesheet Changes

Post by Destinie »

I really love the changes, the lower contrast and bigger font makes it much easier to read everything. THANK YOU!
Todd

Post by Todd »

This is great news, everyone! Thanks for the support and feedback! If you guys have any suggestions for anything else, as always, let us know!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Everything looks great to me! :D Really appreciate the continued efforts to give members the best possible experience here.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Yeah, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad the font size for the index works better now. I didn't realize how annoying the bright contrast was on posts until I started messing with it :bleh:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

I felt like the font was really big when I first noticed the change (I don't know if it's actually a bit smaller now?? haha) but it seems fine now! I'm also pleased that the padding for the forums are smaller again. As someone who was actually quite okay with the old version, I just wanted to let you guys know that the update looks good to me now, I guess all I needed was some time to get used to it! I think a lot of it (for me) was that seeing the change right when the old version was still etched into mind didn't help much. :p