Ramen & Miniskirts

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Ramen & Miniskirts

Post by Sarah »

Puppeteer wrote:First thing I thought when I opened the page: LOVE the colors. Very easy on the eyes and refreshing to look at (though I like the first version a lot too *nod*). I know little to nothing about the series, but found the content easy to understand and got a feel for Chizu and the other characters you mention (her relationship with Ryuu sounds like my token "uncertain pairing that hurts me to ship but I ship it anyway" that pops up every few series--I might be doomed). Great work!
Oh, thank you so much!! :heart: I really appreciate your input on the layout and the content. I am quite glad to know that it reads well for someone who isn't familiar with the series. (Yeah, it does hurt my heart to ship them at times, but I have my hopes!) Thanks again!
Todd wrote:Sarah, I love your layouts! This one looks great.

I like how well you up-keep your sites, too. :)
Aww, Todd! So happy you like the layout. :yay: And I try my best to keep giving my current sites love, since I hate to open one and then never touch it again. Thank you!!
012789 wrote:I love the colors. The fact that much of it consists of warm colors like peach and orange, that the girl's dress and the main text is blue makes the whole layout very appealing. Beautifully done!
Thank you very much, Amanda! :heart: I always worry about the color schemes of my layouts and if the text color matches the layout, etc. So it's very comforting to know that it goes together. Thanks a ton for your input! :heh:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ah nice! The layout's colors really compliment the character :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Thank you very much, dubious! :) That' really what I was going for this time around, so I'm glad you think so. :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.