What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Rain

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Rain »

Mwahaha, when I just saw you quoting me I realized I made the most stupid mistake ever xD. Of course I hope you and everyone else will NOT be disappointed :ack2: .

I have visited a lot of shrines lately to find some inspiration and there are some moments when it's hard not to lose courage because they are all so detailed and contain so much information. It surely depends on the subject, sometimes you can write more and sometimes less, but I still feel like mine will suck in comparison. On the other hand, we all have started at some point and I shouldn't compare too much :swt: .

Thanks for your encouraging words, wolfrun *hugs*. This surely helps me to pull through and I just do what I can for my personal little tribute :ok: .
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Rushing to get Mitsuru finished for the Dynamic Duo challenge! I've scarcely started, so I gotta hustle since i'm gonna be suuuuper busy in May!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I picked up my Young Link shrine again thanks to Destinie. I haven't made a lot of progress on it today because I haven't looked at it in a year, but I'm rereading my notes and redesigning the layout so hopefully I can get a grasp on where I'm at soon.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I've been trying to work on my site for Ayumi Hamasaki... key word trying. I am really good at psyching myself out about this site. If I could stop doing that I could probably get it done in a week or two, but my perfectionist side keeps coming out. :( So instead I've been working on... anything and everything else, haha.

GONNA KEEP TRYING, THOUGH. :puff:
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Brainstormed with Megan A and now I am doing a shrine to Link's Link to the Past incarnation. Working on a layout right now and still SMH that I have only 1 LOZ Shrine. :|
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan A wrote:I picked up my Young Link shrine again thanks to Destinie. I haven't made a lot of progress on it today because I haven't looked at it in a year, but I'm rereading my notes and redesigning the layout so hopefully I can get a grasp on where I'm at soon.
Destinie wrote:Brainstormed with Megan A and now I am doing a shrine to Link's Link to the Past incarnation. Working on a layout right now and still SMH that I have only 1 LOZ Shrine. :|
I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Larissa wrote:I've been trying to work on my site for Ayumi Hamasaki... key word trying. I am really good at psyching myself out about this site. If I could stop doing that I could probably get it done in a week or two, but my perfectionist side keeps coming out. :( So instead I've been working on... anything and everything else, haha.

GONNA KEEP TRYING, THOUGH. :puff:
I am going through this same thing right now. I have to keep telling myself "a good enough site is better than no site at all!" xD #justperfectionistproblems
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Laura

Post by Laura »

Robin wrote:I am going through this same thing right now. I have to keep telling myself "a good enough site is better than no site at all!" xD #justperfectionistproblems
Amen! >_<

I've been forcing myself to just sit and work on my Rin shrine. I only have six sections left to write; some are half done and some I need to do from scratch from my notes. I've been busy cropping pictures to illustrate my sections with. It's not hard work, it's just tedious and I've been working on Fruits Basket sites for almost 3 months now. @_@ Getting just a tad burned out!!

I think if I can push myself a little bit, I can get what I need to done in a few days. If it comes down to it, there's one or two sections I can take off and then do later. >_> lol
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

The plan is Dynamic Duos. I'm hoping I can get something done today. I've been really busy so far. Eep!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Vergil's, still thinking about the layout lol why am I so picky.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.