What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

Still slowly playing Yokai Watch and I also started FFXIII3 Lightning Returns.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Bought Pokemon Yellow off the Nintendo eShop and now it's all I've been playing. Money well spent.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Pokemon X and I'm playing Pokemon White. I'll get back to FFXIII3 later.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I played a bunch of indie visual novels inbetween studying last week... After finishing my second exam, my preorder copy of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir arrived, and I've been playing... a looooot since last Friday. =x GOT TO TEAR MYSELF AWAY FROM IT TO STUDY.

I also thought my Zero Time Dilemma preorder would be delayed, which is why I started Odin Sphere in the first place, BUT NOW IT'S GOING TO BE ON TIME, IT'LL ARRIVE TOMORROW, OMG I have to choose between Odin Sphere, Zero Time Dilemma and studying ajsldajld.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

I just bought fate/extra and oh boy, I can't wait to get into it
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Shin

Post by Shin »

Assassin's Creed III.

I so love Connor :inlove:
Shi - Honor & Blood
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Finished Odin Sphere and Zero Time Dilemma omg, that was a wild week. o___o

I should probably not start anything big soon since I have an exam left, and want to catch up with Amassment and shrining next! Will probably play a bunch of original English visual novels over at itch.io, and catch up with big visual novel releases I've purchased but haven't played yet. I recently played Helena's Flowers (all-female reinterpretation of some events of the Iliad with feminist themes, set in space) and Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (I got Megan A to play this and then I had to go out and buy candy because THIS GAME MAKES YOU CRAVE CANDY); they're short, and I like them both.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ooo, Helena's Flowers sounds right up every alley I have! I'll have to look that up :D

Me...I can't believe I'm finally playing Assassin's Creed II NOW. I'm so late to every party.

I'm playing it with the Italian voice acting with English subtitles because I couldn't bear hearing the borderline offensive "Italian" accent on everyone and...actually...this coming from a native Italian speaker: comparing the voice acting to the subtitles (which are in this case dubtitles and follow the English voice acting), I think there have been some improvements to the script! :O

I also just got Ni no Kuni and I'm very much looking forward to play it! :D
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

dubiousdisc wrote:Ooo, Helena's Flowers sounds right up every alley I have! I'll have to look that up :D
Haha I did think of you while I was playing it! "A visual novel that explores the ideas of beauty and self-image", yessss. The way the endings are determined is quite monotonous, but also interesting at the same time lol. If you decide to play it (it's short), let me know if you can't get the endings, since I've played around and know how to get them.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Just finished Pokemon White, Black 2 is next.