Shrine Spotlight Winner: June 2016!

Help the community give recognition to exceptional shrines on a monthly basis
Camy
Administrator

Shrine Spotlight Winner: June 2016!

Post by Camy »

The winner for Shrine Spotlight of June 2016 is Lux Perpetua by Robin!

Congratulations Robin~! 8D Here's the badge for you to show off on your site~

Blurbs
  • Everyone, no matter if they nominated or voted for the site, will have 3-5 days to submit a blurb on this thread or PM (and may ask to remain anonymous). They will appear below this quote for the winners to read~.
  • For writing a blurb, members will be rewarded 100 coins!
  • Blurbs must be at least three sentences to count.
Tip: Unsure of what to write about in a blurb? Just congratulate the winner, and write about what you like about the site. Feel free to call out and recommend sections you enjoy.

Remember, it's completely optional!
Andrea wrote: I don't read comics often, so I'm admittedly not familiar with Dove. But it didn't stop me from browsing the site and wanting to learn more about her! All the content is so detailed and carefully constructed; it was such a joy to read everything—the essays especially. The images used throughout the site are also lovely! They're so BIG and beautiful and they complement the content nicely. Reading the shrine was almost like reading a comic book at the same time, and I'm definitely looking forward to the gallery for more eye candy!

The layout is also really lovely; I just adore the color scheme and how simple and clean everything is. Again, really wonderful job and congrats on the win! :heart: :star:
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Shrine Spotlight Winner: June 2016!

Post by Emma »

Woo! Congrats, Robin! I love this site. :heart:
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Congratulations, Robin!! \O/ I loved reading through this shrine and my favorite parts were about how you got into comics and how you learned about Dove and why you like her. I also found the writing on her backstory to be really well done. Great site!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Congrats Robin! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Congratulations, Robin. <3 I love this shrine!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

CONGRATULATIONS, ROBIN! You absolutely deserve it for such a fantastic shrine. :content:

I don't read comics often, so I'm admittedly not familiar with Dove. But it didn't stop me from browsing the site and wanting to learn more about her! All the content is so detailed and carefully constructed; it was such a joy to read everything—the essays especially. The images used throughout the site are also lovely! They're so BIG and beautiful and they complement the content nicely. Reading the shrine was almost like reading a comic book at the same time, and I'm definitely looking forward to the gallery for more eye candy!

The layout is also really lovely; I just adore the color scheme and how simple and clean everything is. Again, really wonderful job and congrats on the win! :heart: :star:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Thank you all!! So so amazed and thankful that y'all enjoy this site and that it has been a good introduction to one of my favorite female characters ever :D

(this award should serve as a kick in the rear to actually MAKE that image gallery now, LOLOLOL)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Congratulations on your win, Robin! I really adore your shrine, and I really love your essays section in particular.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Thank you, Megan! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org