Site Construction Struggles?

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Laura

Re: Site Construction Struggles?

Post by Laura »

Megan A wrote:
wolfrun wrote:The hardest part for me is properly planning the content and listing it on the site. :) I have ideas about what I want to write about but unless I've already written it, if I leave and come back, my opinion has changed about how I want to divvy the content up
This is something I'm actually struggling with right now too! For my site, this will mostly affect creating the layout and navigation though so I may just do something temporary until I figure out a more solid outline.
Yeah! Once you realise that it IS under construction, it makes it okay to totally rearrange everything if you feel it's necessary. XD I have gotten used to the idea of picturing my site with little construction zone barriers and signs and pylons... XD haha
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

My latest struggle: actually writing anything ORZ
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Destinie wrote:My latest struggle: actually writing anything ORZ
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

nyxmidnight wrote:
Destinie wrote:My latest struggle: actually writing anything ORZ
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
Continuing the quote train to say YAAAAAAAS THIS EXACTLY. I keep starting one of my Eight articles and pausing in the middle because aaaaaAAAAAAAA how put feels words
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Robin wrote:Continuing the quote train to say YAAAAAAAS THIS EXACTLY. I keep starting one of my Eight articles and pausing in the middle because aaaaaAAAAAAAA how put feels words
Get it all out - if necessary, in keywords, in incoherent screaming, in obscure metaphors, in memes, in disjointed sentences, in lists of things - then sew it together and edit it tbh. PATCHWORK.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm having a problem of remembering the site exists mostly because I have so many other projects on the go I'd rather be working on. I should at least try and get something done for her. :(
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.