Emotionally Evocative: Adrien Brody

From August to the end of October 2016, revamp your existing shrines to bring them up to your current standards! Add new content, refine existing content and sweep your shrines for any errors.
FandomSavant

Re: Emotionally Evocative [Adrien Brody]

Post by FandomSavant »

Chibi wrote:Lovely revamp! The new page was lovely to read, I really like your writing style! And yay for general fixes/improvements! Well done! :heart:
Thank you very much. I'm really glad to hear (or, read, as it were) you enjoy my writing style. I've always loved to write, so that makes me happy. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Destinie

Re: Emotionally Evocative: Adrien Brody

Post by Destinie »

Congrats on getting this up and done, Patricia! :D The layout is great and I love the new sections you added, most specifically your collection AND the Open Letter. I thought that it was great to see that on your site and hear you talk about the issue and how it relates to you and your fandom. (TBH I didn't even know that happened at the time but I bet if it happened these days I would definitely hear about it. Like you said in your letter, it was a different time.) Great job~! :)
Megan A

Re: Emotionally Evocative: Adrien Brody

Post by Megan A »

The new additions are really great. It's a fantastic shrine, and I really enjoyed rereading through and also seeing the new content. Your personal collection is really wonderful to see. I really appreciate your open letter about the 2003 Oscars. I think we are obligated, as fans, to see those things for what they are and not through rose-colored glasses. I think it's a very powerful piece and definitely solidifies you as, not just a fan but someone that truly appreciates the actor.