Sway: Gwendolyn

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Lethe

Re: Sway: Gwendolyn

Post by Lethe »

Thank you, Masao!! <3 <3 I'm glad it looks good to you and others! I'm always afraid I'm adding too many different elements to my shrines, but... PIC SPAM. QUOTE SPAM.

(I'm tossing the two links Masao sent me when I was sobbing over tables, in case anyone else is banging their head against the wall while making skill tables, or any other tables that have fancy row/column combinations: http://htmltablegenerator.com/ https://tabletag.net/)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

OMG GWENDOLYN!! It makes me so happy to know more people played this game! I had it on PS2 but I didn't know anyone else who played it...

Anyway! I *love* the layout! It fits Gwendolyn perfectly! The World section was also a really pleasant read. (I kinda want to read the other sections and I also kinda don't because I'm afraid of getting spoiled for the HD remake haha.)

Also I am fairly well-versed in Norse mythology and my gosh, I read Der Ring des Nibelungen years ago when I was in high school in the original German... I might remember stuff but I might also not, haha. Anyway, if you need help with any of those, I can hopefully offer some! :)
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Thanks again for your comment, Chibi! Especially for making me realize I should shuffle some things around on the game page to make it clear that the HD remake did not make any changes to the story, so those who have experienced the original game don't get spoiled in any way. :D (Maybe I should try to break down the gaming terminologies of "remake" and "remaster" too, since the new Odin Sphere is tricky to categorize sigh... But that feels like overkill to me lol.)

Thanks for the offer too! :D Whenever I get to it, I'll keep it in mind.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.