Am I late to the party?

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Laura

Re: Am I late to the party?

Post by Laura »

Welcome to Amassment!! :D It's so nice to see someone returning to the shrine community after a long absence! Like Crystal, I'm also really looking forward to your The World Ends With You shrine, it's one of my favourite RPG games. <3 I can't wait to see what else you do in the future! :3
Todd

Post by Todd »

Super late welcome, but I've been on hiatus, so I hope you don't mind me barging in here late to welcome you all the same. :) I see you've already got your Gabranth shrine done! It's awesome. I look forward to seeing more shrines from you!

If you ever need anything, please feel free to poke any of us in blue or pink!
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Another latecomer here, but welcome Fiona!! I know you've launched a few sites since you've arrived here, and I love how clean all your layouts are! I've only quickly skimmed your shrines now, but I definitely plan to read through them later on. Crisis Core is the only FF game I've completed haha, but I remember liking Cissnei so I'm looking forward to reading your shrine for her!!

Also, a testament to how I'm more of a lurker than an actual poster, but I saw you had plans for a Kazama (World Trigger) shrine?? I'm very excited about that, and hope you'll still go through with that -- I don't know many (if any, at all) WT fans, but I like Kazama so I thought that was very cool to see! :inlove: (Also hope the manga will continue again soon :sob: )

I hope you're enjoying your stay here at Amassment!! <3