Siren Song: Megan's Fanlisting Collective & "Little Mores"

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Siren Song: Megan's Fanlisting Collective & "Little Mores"

Post by Megan »

Hey guys! I wanted to just make a post for my collective like Crystal did, because I am currently trying to make all of my fanlistings into "a little more." I feel like it reminds myself while making these how much of a fan I really am to these subjects. The ones I have trouble making more to, I think will open my eyes to maybe adopting them out or closing them! Anyways, here is what I've done so far:

Piece of Cake - a fanlisting to Ranpha Franboise from the Galaxy Angel series. Ranpha has been one of my favorite female characters since I was in elementary school. However, the series isn't that in-depth, probably why I enjoyed it so much at a young age. I re-read the whole series recently, and was able to take out some information on Ranpha. I updated the layout, and added information into the "Ranpha" section. I am really happy with how it turned out, and now I can finally say I have "a little more" for Ranpha!

Gardenia - a fanlisting to Kugyou Kouki from the series Imadoki! Kouki sparked my attention the moment I started reading the manga online a few years back. I had originally planned on making a full-on tribute for him, but as time past, my interest in a full shrine dwindled. So, I moved him to my fanlisting subdomain and updated the layout. I added a pretty detailed information section, and kept the few avatars I originally put up as well. I am pretty happy with how this turned out, even if it's smaller than I originally had thought it would be when I first applied for the FL!

Looking Glass - a fanlisting to Kanna from the InuYasha series. Kanna is one of my favorite minor characters from this show, so I knew one day I wanted to create something for her. I recently was approved for the FL after it was removed from the AFL network, so I figured what the heck, lets try it out! Kanna is very minor, but I felt like the small sections I was able to come up with were good enough. I also included a small gallery of images I took while working on my Kagura site, Shatter Me.

That's all I've got so far, but there are more on the way! :D I'll keep posting in this thread as I update more fanlistings into "a little more."

TILL NEXT TIME~
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Megan A

Re: Siren Song: Megan's Fanlisting Collective & "Little More

Post by Megan A »

All three of these fanlistings look fantastic! I really love your usage of patterned backgrounds and fonts for the headers. I also adoreeee the color scheme on Kanna.

I really like how your content has been laid out with the images to supplement the content. I'm not familiar with any of these subjects so being able to read through this information was really great. My favorite is Kugyou Kouki (though the others are great) because I love his connection to plants and all of the information you've written about it. You put a lot of effort and love into these creations. :heart: Can't wait to see more "A Little More" fanlistings from you! :eyes:
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks Megan! I really appreciate all of your kind words~ <3 I have been slacking a little bit on the "something mores" after those updates though... Hopefully I'll be able to work on more soon!!

NEW UPDATE:
SIREN SONG, my fanlisting collective has gone through a complete revamp! New images, wish list images, and layout! If we aren't already affiliated and you'd like to, please let me know!!
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

I love your "a little more" on all of those, and it reminds me I should do the same... one day haha.

I really like all the different layouts, and especially your color variance in them; you can make colors I can't work with look so good. Your fanlisting collective layout is also really nice! I love the header, and the name is very pretty.

Would you like to affiliate with my fanlisting collective?
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks Masao! I am glad to hear it. I know what you mean, I have a lot more "something more's" to go!!

I will get your FL collective added tonight! <3 :D