Mario SALE!

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Mario SALE!

Post by Todd »

The Mario items are now on sale!

This is perfect for new members just starting out to get something for their shelves, or members who haven't accrued many coins yet. These items won't be on sale forever, so buy them while they're cheap!

The Mushroom, Fire Flower, and Raccoon Leaf went from 35 coins to 20. The Tanooki suit, P-Wing, Frog Suit, Hammer Suit, and Invincibility Star went from 50 to 35. Yoshi is amazeballs, so he's still 50, and it will forever take 100 coins to earn a 1UP. :P

Enjoy, guys, and if you have already purchased one or more of these items before the price cut, let me know, and I'll give you back the coin difference. :)
Destinie

Re: Mario SALE!

Post by Destinie »

Oh yeah, I'm saving up for a "P"!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I purchased my mushroom before the sale, so.. may I have the difference back, please? (I hope I'm not the only one to ask.. I'll feel like I'm being stingy lol) Thanks, Todd!
Todd

Post by Todd »

lol, No worries! I was just about to give you and Mikari refunds anyway. I knew you guys bought items. Two more people did as well, but I'm not sure who...
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yay Mario sale! :D and thanks for giving the coins back too ^^
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Ah, I'm one of the people who have purchased the mushroom, so may I ask for the difference back, too? =) Thanks a lot for introducing them and for putting them on sale! :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

No prob, Lethe! Thanks for speaking up! I knew someone else bought one. Just wasn't sure who. You have +15 coins now!