Hi everyone!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome! Your sites are so awesome :D

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask for a while -- is that a Kopin from Luminous Arc on the top of Stay Strong? :O
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

To Aku, as soon as I make a layout that Majima site is going up. I'm currently playing Dead Souls, so I'm like "Maji-ni!" I got quite a bit of stuff to do for Sano too, but I plan on working on both very soon.

Thank you so much DubiousDisc. Also yes that is a Kopin. Kopins are adorable and I love them so much. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

They are! Such silly things XD I wasn't expecting to see anything about that game anywhere around XD
Aku

Post by Aku »

Cherri wrote:To Aku, as soon as I make a layout that Majima site is going up. I'm currently playing Dead Souls, so I'm like "Maji-ni!" I got quite a bit of stuff to do for Sano too, but I plan on working on both very soon.
That's fantastic, I'm super looking forward to seeing both! I saw Dead Souls in the store the other week, but I'm trying to save up right now, so I haven't bought it yet, sobs... [s]I also still need to finish Yakuza 5[/s]. I miss having free time! :cry:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

dubiousdisc wrote:They are! Such silly things XD I wasn't expecting to see anything about that game anywhere around XD
It is pretty rare, I'll admit. My sister bugged me for months to play it and when I did I fell in love with it. Still need to get though the second one. Hehehe.
That's fantastic, I'm super looking forward to seeing both! I saw Dead Souls in the store the other week, but I'm trying to save up right now, so I haven't bought it yet, sobs... I also still need to finish Yakuza 5. I miss having free time!
Yay. Yakuza 5 still needs to come out where I live. Luckily for me Dead Souls is a spinoff that doesn't matter to the main plot. :heh: I would be playing it right now but it's in the evening and I get scared easy if I play my zombie game to late. :sob: Having no free time is a bummer.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to Amassment, Cheri! Glad you joined us! I've visited your sites many many times before.

Your "Combat King" project sounds amazing! Can't wait til you finish it!!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Todd. That's so cool. I love your Sabin site. I'm also glad to be here, everyone is so nice. It just beautiful. :heart:
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, thank you. I can't wait to see what you do with him with Combat King!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh thank you. That one is gonna take a bit of work because I want to add so much. The ache you feel in your heart as your fist hits it target is a serious thing, so I want it to be perfect. Also finding pictures of these gents is gonna be a tad difficult....mostly Sabin and Yang. I also want to outline it before jumping in. I think it will be third on my list of to makes. I'm so inspired to work on stuff now. You guys are the best.

Also hopefully I don't ruin Sabin's image with Combat King as I do adore him so. But when it's up your Sabin site is getting linked.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Haha, thanks. I'll link your site too! I need to link your domain, too. I'll add it on my next update. :)

If you need Sabin images, feel free to raid my gallery!