Bloodless Netwework with shrines =)

Our annual Amassment Banner Trade. Make someone a button or banner and get one in return!
Sofia
Administrator

Re: Bloodless Netwework with shrines =)

Post by Sofia »

Hi Saya! I've made some buttons for Mugetsu and Zoroak :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Thank you so much Sofia, these are really beautiful. And so many and I'll try to have some for you this weekend too.

Just one thing, I feel really bad at saying this, but on the moonless banners, that is watanuki on them, not mugetsu, mugetsu is this fox, (has two forms: small and big, I'm really sorry because I'm really loving all those banners ç_ç/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Saya wrote:Thank you so much Sofia, these are really beautiful. And so many and I'll try to have some for you this weekend too.

Just one thing, I feel really bad at saying this, but on the moonless banners, that is watanuki on them, not mugetsu, mugetsu is this fox, (has two forms: small and big, I'm really sorry because I'm really loving all those banners ç_ç/
Argh…I'm so so sorry Saya for the wrong banners! I read a few random chapter of XXXHolic ages ago and, from what I remembered, Mugetsu was the boy and Watanuki the fox…go figure o_O (Maybe this is a sign that I must stop procrastinating and read this manga properly since it has been on my "Books to read" list for too long. And I clearly don't remember very well what I read XD).

Anyway, no worries! I'll change the banners and re-post them. All the images I used had both Mugetsu and Watanuki so it won't be a problem. Besides…you cannot have buttons with the wrong character, can you? :)
Saya

Post by Saya »

Sofia wrote:
Saya wrote:Thank you so much Sofia, these are really beautiful. And so many and I'll try to have some for you this weekend too.

Argh…I'm so so sorry Saya for the wrong banners! I read a few random chapter of XXXHolic ages ago and, from what I remembered, Mugetsu was the boy and Watanuki the fox…go figure o_O (Maybe this is a sign that I must stop procrastinating and read this manga properly since it has been on my "Books to read" list for too long. And I clearly don't remember very well what I read XD).

Anyway, no worries! I'll change the banners and re-post them. All the images I used had both Mugetsu and Watanuki so it won't be a problem. Besides…you cannot have buttons with the wrong character, can you? :)
*huggles* I'm so sorry ç_ç/
I'll try to have banners for you today up, after I do some cleaning here at home =)
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Saya wrote:*huggles* I'm so sorry ç_ç/
I'll try to have banners for you today up, after I do some cleaning here at home =)
Oh you have nothing to worry about! It didn't take me a lot of time to replace the wrong images with the correct ones. You can find the new buttons in my previous post :)

I hope you will like them!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Ah forgot to comment here:
Thank you so much I really love them *O*/
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Saya wrote:Ah forgot to comment here:
Thank you so much I really love them *O*/
That's all right. If you comment a lot is hard to keep track of all the various topics, even with email notifications! At least…this is what happens to me sometimes XD