What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Cherri »

Dubs, I've never heard of "The Witcher". And I think I'm a little freaked out by "sex cards".

I'm re-playing Final Fantasy X. On my way to Luca. Gotta get Snow to get me the Jecht Shot.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Fire Emblem. Replaying Lyn's story again so I can get more ideas for her shrine. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Cherri: It's a western RPG (Polish, actually) based on a book about this handsome mutated monster-slayer, to cut it short. Among plenty of other things, he can have sex with about anything that moves and if you do so you get to see this cheesy erotic artwork that is kinda presented like some sort of trading card, and it's more hilarious than anything else because, I mean, it even has a little golden frame, I can't take that seriously fcgvhbjkl

Crystal: Aww I think you're making me want to play that again as well! (Sometime in the next decade!)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

dubiousdisc wrote:Crystal: Aww I think you're making me want to play that again as well! (Sometime in the next decade!)
You should! *pokes* (preferably sooner than that. :P)

Considering playing some OpenTTD seeing as I am without WoW tonight (doh). The trains are tempting meeeeee! xD
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Crystal wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:Crystal: Aww I think you're making me want to play that again as well! (Sometime in the next decade!)
You should! *pokes* (preferably sooner than that. :P)
Seconded! *nodnod*

I'm slowly going through my second playthroughs of Tales of the Abyss 3DS and FE Radiant Dawn (gotta get all those extras I missed!). I've also started playing FE6 on a whim. I find it ironic that the red-haired characters in both FEs I'm playing are screwing me over royally ([s]or nobly in Roy's case hahaha /bricked[/s]).
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

dubiousdisc wrote:Cherri: It's a western RPG (Polish, actually) based on a book about this handsome mutated monster-slayer, to cut it short. Among plenty of other things, he can have sex with about anything that moves and if you do so you get to see this cheesy erotic artwork that is kinda presented like some sort of trading card, and it's more hilarious than anything else because, I mean, it even has a little golden frame, I can't take that seriously fcgvhbjkl
Okay that IS funny. Now I'm like "I'm going to beat you at a children's trading card game. *erotic deck*". Hehe.

Playing Final Fantasy X, just got to Guadosalam.

Also Crystal and Puppeteer, good luck with Fire Emblem stuffs.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:Also Crystal and Puppeteer, good luck with Fire Emblem stuffs.
Thank you Cherri! <3

Currently playing World of [s]Dailycraft[/s] Warcraft. Working on getting my dailies done seeing as I missed out on doing them yesterday. x.x
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

You're welcome. ^-^ <3

Still hanging on with Final Fantasy X. Fought a boss that actually gave me trouble this play through. Made me sad but I beat him and I'm happy again.

Good luck with the dailies. I should do mine but I'm like "meh."
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Aaaaaand Fire Emblem it is!!
God the characters of the first part are all so adorable ;_;
Todd

Post by Todd »

Restarted Pokemon White ...for secret reasons. Replaying with old Pokemon. Only past the first gym. My party right now is: Dewott (18), Chimchar (11), Eevee (8), and newly-hatched Treecko (1).