What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Lethe

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Lethe »

Finished my Trails in the Sky replay a while ago; as lovely as ever. Spent the entire day yesterday playing Valkyria Chronicles while procrastinating on things, then finally ragequit around midnight. DUBIOUSDISC WHERE ARE YOU I NEED TO RAGE UNTIL THE ROOF COMES DOWN.

@Emma: I got three endings in Solstice so far, but unlike in Cinders, I doubt I'm going to keep playing this until I unlock all the variants within the endings... I think Cinders being a fairy tale adaptation that takes things into a different direction interested me more, lol. The mechanics in Solstice are still the same, and there's a lovely in-game notebook with tabs for each character that notes down what you've uncovered about them as you progress. The setting really comes to life, and the city feels like its own person - BUT THE GAME JUST MAKES YOU FEEL DOWN. It's not a bad thing, but I don't want to linger too long either lol.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Just finished main cases in Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I really, really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would! Gonna do the DLC case next!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Fire Emblem Fates (Revelation path) and World of Warcraft. Totally going Survival Hunter in Legion. So fun!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Pokemon Black 2 :D Now playing the postgame!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I was playing Cinders a few days ago, and I really loved it. I still have some endings to get. I also am just outside the final dungeon in Bravely Second. AND I got the second gym badge in Pokemon Yellow!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Omg Cinders is a masterpiece! I strongly recommend the company's recent VN, Solstice :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I was playing Revelation but then I somehow ended up playing Birthright and now I can't stop.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Ozmafia~ -snickers-
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Pokemon Black 2! :D I also played a bit more of Lightning Returns. Not sure what to play next... Soul Silver or Bravely Default...
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

For a series of reasons I got into The House of the Dead. I'm very surprised I haven't played this before?

And a friend suggested me Clock Tower and I played one of its endings yesterday and I'm going to recommend it to pretty much all of you. Especially Todd (because horror) and Lethe (because multiple ending point and click with an all female cast).