What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

Started Pokemon Soul Silver and I'm almost done with Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

dubiousdisc wrote:And a friend suggested me Clock Tower and I played one of its endings yesterday and I'm going to recommend it to pretty much all of you. Especially Todd (because horror) and Lethe (because multiple ending point and click with an all female cast).
!! Thank you for the recommendation (and awww <3), BUT THE REASON YOU RECOMMEND IT TO TODD IS THE REASON I WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY IT!! Horror & me = NO. /runs away screaming
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Aww! I mean, based on some games that I know you play it's not any more than that, but ok XD
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Currently super into Story of Seasons!!
Camy wrote:Omg Cinders is a masterpiece! I strongly recommend the company's recent VN, Solstice :D
Yes, I wanna try Solstice eventually! It looks really good.
Todd

Post by Todd »

dubiousdisc wrote:For a series of reasons I got into The House of the Dead. I'm very surprised I haven't played this before?

And a friend suggested me Clock Tower and I played one of its endings yesterday and I'm going to recommend it to pretty much all of you. Especially Todd (because horror) and Lethe (because multiple ending point and click with an all female cast).
I went and checked out Clock Tower, and it looks great! I can't find it on the PS store or Steam though. How do I get it? lol
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

dubiousdisc wrote:Aww! I mean, based on some games that I know you play it's not any more than that, but ok XD
oooh what games are you referring to? If I have something comparable and there aren't jump scares or super freaky things, I might try it out!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Todd wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:For a series of reasons I got into The House of the Dead. I'm very surprised I haven't played this before?

And a friend suggested me Clock Tower and I played one of its endings yesterday and I'm going to recommend it to pretty much all of you. Especially Todd (because horror) and Lethe (because multiple ending point and click with an all female cast).
I went and checked out Clock Tower, and it looks great! I can't find it on the PS store or Steam though. How do I get it? lol
I was actually talking about the SNES one, which comes before the PS one! The SNES one was never released out of Japan from what I gather, so it only exists through a fan translated rom. The PS one was released, but at this point a physical copy is a rarity, so ... you know.
Lethe wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:Aww! I mean, based on some games that I know you play it's not any more than that, but ok XD
oooh what games are you referring to? If I have something comparable and there aren't jump scares or super freaky things, I might try it out!
Aah, if the issue is the jump scares then there's a few...then no. But I was thinking, overall it doesn't really get much more scary than Ace Attorney. Just that the idea is that you're trying to survive in this scary place, so it qualifies as horror by concept - but it's surprisingly non-graphic and most of the spooky is in figuring out the plot, which is why I think you'd like it. But there's a few moments of !!! !!!! !!!!!! RUN! RUN!! RUUNNN so I guess not in the end, haha.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Lightning Returns, still playing Soul Silver and thinking about starting another Ys game...
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Code Realize, oh my gosh the writing/plot/characters are amazing +_+
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Camy wrote:Code Realize, oh my gosh the writing/plot/characters are amazing +_+
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Best otoge protag, best ~harem~, all the lovely guys and group dynamics, and then all the gorgeous art................ omg I want to replay.