What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess... XD It's a very short game but lots of fun to replay for high scores. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Kind of playing through Jude's story in Tales of Xillia. It occurs to me, I somehow don't have days off. o.O;;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

do I lose gamer points if I'm playing the Pokémon Pinball RS
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

No Dubs. No points lost. ^-^

Playing Tales of Xillia, Jude's story. Last chapter. Leia is so cool!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Aku

Post by Aku »

dubiousdisc wrote:do I lose gamer points if I'm playing the Pokémon Pinball RS
Plz, you WIN gamer points. :music:

Online: Final Fantasy XIV (when I can login -_-) and League of Legends. :heart:

Offline: Animal Crossing - New Leaf! (Had to start over since I just recently replaced my SECOND lost 3DS...) And I've been working on a replay of FFX possibly for shrining reasons I just haven't managed to continue it since FFXIV came out uggghhh

What about iPhone games? I'm totally addicted to this cute game called My Singing Monsters! :swt:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Aku: How is League of Legends? Are you really maybe gonna shrine to FFX? *.* I did that too! Kinda. I was like "Replaying FFX...oh what's this!" And picked up something else. I think I might just wait for the reply when the HD collection comes out. And iPhone games totally count.

Just playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf (little bits here and there) and Tales of Xillia: Jude's story.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Cherri wrote:@Aku: How is League of Legends? Are you really maybe gonna shrine to FFX? *.* I did that too! Kinda. I was like "Replaying FFX...oh what's this!" And picked up something else. I think I might just wait for the reply when the HD collection comes out. And iPhone games totally count.
I love League, but I only really enjoy it with friends! The community is soooo toxic to the point of it being really offputting lol. :x I save it for when I have at least 1-2 friends online to help me ignore the trolls. (Explains why I am no good LOL, not thick skinned enough to solo queue...)

I'm sooo ready for the HD collection! I am definitely planning on shrining someone from FFX, just not sure how soon it will happen. XD Back when I was younger I always wanted to shrine FF, and I'd love to be a part of that again! I'm pretty far into the game so I may as well finish it, but I've just been too preoccupied with other things haha. Let's motivate one another! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Finally beat Skyward Sword (ow, my arms) and am making progress on Tales of the Abyss. Patrick and I played some Kirby's Epic Yarn to try and unlock some of the other levels after we've beaten the main story line. I picked up Ocarina of Time to realize that I am STILL stuck at Gerudo's Fortress. Someone help, I have 1 carpenter left and this is my least favorite part of the game. 100x worse than that water temple which I beat in no time.

Downloaded Doodle Fit for my 3DS so I have a puzzle game to play before bed.

Hooray for 3 day weekends! I got lots of gaming in! ^o^/
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tales of the Abyss and started playing Awakening again. Building up supports and making all my units super awesome, even if I can't battle any other players. D: I'll likely need the muscle for the DLC content that I have yet to do...
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Aku: That'd be great! I'm making one to Yuna and then Todd and I have some team project but I need to talk to him about it. Yes, we shall motivate each other! I'll probably skip League of Legends, as I'm not thick-skinned either.

@Destinie: I'm pretty good at the Gerudo Fortress. Not sure how to help though. I fail at the Water Temple though. ;.;

I'm not really play anything right now. Might go back to Persona 4 Arena or play Final Fantasy X-2.
;o; *** pew! pew!