Imprison

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Imprison

Post by Larissa »

I swear I tried to take a break after finishing my Director site, but I was inspired, and then... well, tada? :swt2:

Seriously though, I had a blast making this site. I dunno why it took me so long to jump on the bandwagon, because this was by far one of the best experiences I've had in sitemaking. I've loved Ninetales since I was a kid, and it was really fun making a site for it!

Let me know what you think! (No Spanish this time, promise.)
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Re: Imprison

Post by Crystal »

Ahhh! I love it Larissa! I love how everything is so detailed! Also I really love the Picdex. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yay! Welcome aboard! :D beautiful layout ^_^ the fanworks are so awesome!!!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Ahhh, I love it Larissa! Ninetails is another of my favourite Pokemon. I used one in the most recent Pokemon X release. <3

I love how detailed everything is, though. It was a really fun read! :D
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

It's great, Larissa! I <3 Ninetales. I love the colours of the layout, and it is a fun read. :) I'm enjoying the strategy page (and I say this as someone who really doesn't pay too much attention to all that stuff in the game). The picdex is impressive, too. :)
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I love it, Larissa! :heart: Even though Vulpix is my favourite, I love Ninetales too. I love how detailed your site is, it really shows that you really love this pokemon! And the layout is gorgeous!

Great job! :star:

By the way, would you by any chance be interested in a "sister affiliation" of sorts with Vulpix? :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Larissa, love the colors! Very sleek and powerful. I particularly like the Pokedex section! It's so cool to see all the entries over the years in one place. I'm also really enjoying the origin page with the mythology!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you all! I'm glad you like it C: (Especially glad you guys like the picdex -- I've made those on my Pokemon fanlistings for years and it's a pain in the ass to code but so rewarding when it's done. It's just, y'know, there are so many god damn Pokémon these days, sob.)

@Emma: I used to be more into it than I am these days, but I love figuring out movesets for Pokémon! I can get lost on Smogon for hours upon hours.

@Chibi: I'd love to! Evolutionary line's gotta stick together B) I'll add you in a bit.
tonight fate is the
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Larissa wrote:@Chibi: I'd love to! Evolutionary line's gotta stick together B) I'll add you in a bit.
Thank you! I can make a special 200x40 button if you want! And I'll add you too! :D
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

@Chibi: Sure! C: That'd be lovely. I can't seem to find any link buttons for Vulpix, though? :(
tonight fate is the