Green River

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: Green River

Post by Eimii »

i always wondered about doing a seiyuu/celebrity shrine and seeing yours makes me happy. I was never really sure how to go about doing one. I always loved Midorikawa as Edgar from Earl & Fairy.
Aku

Post by Aku »

It's weird, when I saw the title of your post I immediately thought, "Midorikawa?" but I didn't think it'd actually be him when I clicked the link! A little shriek of laughter from me... XD

As a big seiyuu fan myself, I love this! Seiyuu shrines were something that I feel used to be a lot more rampant before, I'd love to see them come back. :) It's a bit difficult since I think a lot of them are quite elusive and it's not easy to find personal information on them, but I think there are also ways you can make it personal too. I become very close to seiyuu who voice my favorite characters, which I think is why there's almost always a seiyuu section in my character shrines, haha.

Your shrine is a fun throwback for me, especially since Midorikawa is the voice of so many old school characters. :heart: I would love to see a section on some of your favorite Midorin roles and why you like them, for example! :ok:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Neo, I love this. It's so pretty. And I've actually heard his voice a few times but never realized. I don't get to watch a lot of anime that's in Japanese. The green looks great!
;o; *** pew! pew!