Where did it go..? D:

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Destinie

Re: Where did it go..? D:

Post by Destinie »

I used to know a bunch of people back in the day, one of which had friended me on Facebook years later!(That was fun!) Idk if anyone remembers yuumei.org ? I used to be hosted there and I loved her designs. I totally forget her name right now /sob/ Also another site I used to frequent was dark-mousy.net

...Throwing these out there in case any of these owners are secretly Amassment members. ;o;
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm reviving this post because I just remembered this shrine that I used to visit a long time ago, circa 2008 or 09? It was a shrine from a character from Tsubasa (Faye, or Fay, or something?) (EDIT I JUST LEARNED HIS NAME IS FAI D.FLOWRIGHT thank you, friends) and I just remember it being gorgeous and incredibly well-written and the owner had this HUGE essay on the origin of his name. Anyway, it really inspired me in a lot of ways. Does anyone remember a site like that? ;O;
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

There was a good web-friend of mine who ran a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh! shrines when I first started shrining in 2003. She went by the name of Setine, was a huge Seto Kaiba fan just like me, and so we instantly clicked. I remember she taught me how to code transparent iframes ^_^ . Unfortunately, I never learned her real name, though I tried to keep up with her domains. The last domain she owned, to my knowledge, was partisan-hack.net, and then she just kinda vanished. :C

I miss her sites--she was a fantastic graphic designer, one I always aspired to be like. :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org